[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Banned

u drop an oyster in your pants?

See you in crushbone
Old 11-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Oh, I know you like video games, so come play Candy Crush with me!"
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Last edited by Reguiy; 11-27-2014 at 07:06 PM..
Old 11-26-2014, 09:48 PM
Orc

Try League pals! Double ip this weekend to buy that extra rune page
Old 11-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like staff had an end of the year release date in mind.

I'm all for it I guess. Lets get Velious finally released.
I've said this in some other threads...

Honestly Velious could be released right now. Kunark was a mess when it launched to live, and a lot of the problems were general game things that have been since addressed (melee damage too high, etc). A lot of Kunark fine tuning was done after it released to live and I'm sure Velious will be similar.

Now, Velious on the beta server is pretty solid. There are some issues, like something funky is going on with the resist system and you can land some (not all) magic spells on MR immune raid mobs. Some raid mobs that shouldn't be able to gate were gating and they were impossible to interrupt, we'll go back to test that stuff this weekend. But honestly stuff like that is my only complaint. The new resist system is great. Some raid mobs are still a bit too resisty but it's a huge improvement to everything being immune to everything like it was about a month and a half ago.

But for the most part, the beta server is Velious. It's about what I'd expect Velious to look like. We just need our ultra nerds who don't have time to beta test to point out that NPC x is spawning 50 units away from where it was on live and so on to get it completely accurate.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
increasing pop
Going from 1 to 2 is in fact a 100% increase in population, but that's just statistics.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by metatron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats what i'll be doing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But for the most part, the beta server is Velious. It's about what I'd expect Velious to look like. We just need our ultra nerds who don't have time to beta test to point out that NPC x is spawning 50 units away from where it was on live and so on to get it completely accurate.

First, closing P99 in an attempt to force people onto beta, is ludicrous. If people didn't want to test before, I am sure making them (or else no pixels for you), is exactly the right way to go about giving people a worth while incentive...right good plan.

The only people that should be on beta at this point are the nerds you referred to, to test raid related/high end content(which the majority blue players don't even know to look for) and the other things are for the mid level content, which higher level players aren't going to be worried about for months from now when they may make an alt and level on Velious.

I will laugh quite hard if this weekend sees only a few hundred people on beta, and all the forced shutdown did was alienate the real player base to red, spiking their login stats to new high numbers.
Old 11-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by metatron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On dat.