Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... but I'm kinda lazy and I'm VERY used to my current system.
This.

I keep the more common spells in the front, but I also keep them somewhat organized by type. But truly, you just get used to where you put shit and you can flip to it very fast.

Calm, Bedlam, and Invis are all on page 5, and damnit they are NOT moving.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Thanks all for the feedback. Am up to level 16 now and getting more used to what spells I use solo and in groups.

At this point I'm pretty much doing the spells I use often at the front then the less frequently, but still used spells after with the obsolete ones at the very back sorted by type.

I've hotkeyed my book to open on page 4 with my "standard 8" on 4 with my most used swaps on 3 (left sided spell bar). I like this as it gives me a single click left and right giving me quick access to more swaps. I'll keep working with this as I get more spells and see how it goes but, so far, its working pretty well for me.

If anyone has tips on targeting mobs, I'd appreciate it. I'm doing ok but feel slow when cycling targets when puller brings a train into a small space. I miss click with mouse often and tabbing through targets doesn't always seem to rotate through all mobs in order; I'm not sure tabs works the way I think it does so if someone could explain it it'd probably help.

Thanks again and go chanters! Having fun on this toon so far.
Closed Thread