Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if that was really, truly his point (which I find rather offtopic in a thread discussing Skyrim, not what constitutes a valid point), it was not by any stretch of the imagination clear within his posts due to the volume and severity of the crap he was flinging at anyone who was the least bit passionate about a discussion on game design related to an upcoming release.

further, it amazes me that he continues to throw crap around unprovoked when I told him publicly and privately I wished to have nothing more to do with him /shrug.

uphill battles yo, too strong, too strong.
we shall see who is right very soon: history, or Ostros
Again, you seem to miss the point. So I'll put it bluntly.. You're on here arguing over a game, stupid. The point that you are trying to make is an opinion that is yours.

Skyrim looks awesome. You want to sit and assume it'll be a crappy game because of "history"? Fine. Go on. All I know is that on 11-11-11, I will be enjoying my time running around Skyrim while you sit around all stuffy and bored because you prematurely hated Skyrim for some BS reason.

So I'll say it for a 3rd time. chill out. It's a game. Enjoy it.

edit: Had to add "stupid" to make it sound more blunt.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

I loved Oblivion, but didn't play it till well after release. No Morrowind experience.

I'm finding more and more that Sandbox games are my niche. I played Oblivion like a sandbox even if it wasn't meant to be played that way.
I loved being a vampire rogue, master of stealth.
Every time I went on a mission for the thieves guild I wouldn't kill, but I WOULD drink. Ahh
Old 06-25-2011, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, you seem to miss the point. So I'll put it bluntly.. You're on here arguing over a game, stupid. The point that you are trying to make is an opinion that is yours.
which has nothing to do with the thread. Moving on..

Quote:
Skyrim looks awesome. You want to sit and assume it'll be a crappy game because of "history"? Fine. Go on. All I know is that on 11-11-11, I will be enjoying my time running around Skyrim while you sit around all stuffy and bored because you prematurely hated Skyrim for some BS reason.

So I'll say it for a 3rd time. chill out. It's a game. Enjoy it.

edit: Had to add "stupid" to make it sound more blunt.
if I missed oblivion (and what a bulet I dodged there!) and wasn't bored, why would I be bored by avoiding skyrim? /boggle

if you don't like heated discussion about video games then don't read them. Why come into a thread and talk down people and derail the thread because you think they're stupid for X reason?

chill out and stop letting it under your skin.
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 06-25-2011, 02:18 AM
Banned

^^^^^
you're so absurdly gay dude
Old 06-25-2011, 02:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which has nothing to do with the thread. Moving on..

if I missed oblivion (and what a bulet I dodged there!) and wasn't bored, why would I be bored by avoiding skyrim? /boggle

if you don't like heated discussion about video games then don't read them. Why come into a thread and talk down people and derail the thread because you think they're stupid for X reason?

chill out and stop letting it under your skin.
Haha. You're actually attempting to bogard other people's insults towards you and turn them on me. You're clever.

Listen Nancy, it doesn't get under my skin at all. The fact that you put "heated discussion" and "video games" into the same sentence and tried to make a logical point shows your lack of comprehension skills.

What does get under my skin is stupid people. I don't mean the daily forum trolls, they are funny. I mean the people that try to justify their point of view about something miniscule such as a video game by over expressing their strong feelings towards game. Especially through their obvious ignorance of the subject.

You're silly.

Anyway, I wasn't derailing the thread since the OP was just attempting to point out that the game looks sweet.

But anyway, I'll keep replying to you, because you won't stop. And that is funny to me.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But anyway, I'll keep replying to you, because you won't stop. And that is funny to me.
AND MY AXE!
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-26-2011, 02:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^^^
you're so absurdly gay dude
you have a Lucky Star avatar. Your opinion is invalid. Why the fixation with the gay thing anyways? You jelly?
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Closed Thread