Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Sarnak

My comment makes more sense when it looks directed at the OP's intent.
After reading how fast you dorks derailed this into finger pointing/painting bs I have no clue why it is that all of your Raid kills don't magically have no loot or why they bother keeping this server open at all.

Stop shitting in your own nest you idiots.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

They should make all targets a DPS race and be done with it.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

I like the family in ashes, tragedy, please help us thread better.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Orc

FRAPS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
Old 10-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivosik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FRAPS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
Incorporating a meme into what you're trying to say makes you sound like you have no voice of your own.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Aviak

So, I actually took the time to read these ridicules about me. And this is from my EX Guild that I was part of through a break up, and reform, and 2 merges during 2 name changes. A guild that I have had the utmost respect for from when I first started over a year and a half ago on this server. Let me just clarify exactly what happened from my point of view and see what else you have to say other then that.

So I am being told by Vorsik that he is back from getting a probe that casts the eye. a few minutes later I see multiple times in guild Sev spawn and I start tracking. Vorsik grabs aggro and FDs Sev with no one around him and as I am coming over the hill where Sev was, I am immediatly feared and running in an opposite direction with Sev running at me. Luckily the fear breaks and I managed to get selos on. With Sev on me, I leaped off the cliff to the east praying not to take 32k dmg. I land safely and start my path towards the wall following it to the TT zone. This is the only direction I knew to go to get to the TT zone.

Immediatly I get a tell form Mcbard, then Getsome, then Franswa all of which I tell the same thing to "I am following the wall and pulling to the TT zone". As I approach the lake,I hear people in my vent saying TR is near sev, I immediatly stop and turn around in the middle of the lake and start tracking till I see sev on my list to confirm he is still on me. So I see him on my track and continue pulling down the wall. I asked a guildmate to give me the Loc of the TT zone to assure I had not over shot them. He gives me loc which I then notice I am only seconds away and as I go foward I see my camp. As I arrive, Sevs pet comes within 30seconds of my arrival. No dragon, and my guild starts saying he is in TR camp and tells me get low hp, so I get low hp from a rog dueling me and immedatly i hear on vent sev is coming back for us, as sev is engaged he drops 3% and I am summonded immediatly and of course cause I am at 18% I was killed, showing I still had my original FTE aggro.

Now, and I'm talking directly to TR here, you all have NO reason to suspect me of doing ANYTHING against the rules on this server and have no business accusing me of anything more then what I have wrote above. I have no clue what I ever did to any one of you to deserve this type of calling out, especially being called a moron......
Old 10-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Kobold

man, this thread started out to try to get uthgaaurd back, and bam, you guys are like herpies with your petty bullshit and it went to TMO vs TR,

how is that going to bring him back??
it just helped NOT get him back due to shit like this.

and you guys crying for a mob, who the fuck pulls sev? you goto him and fucking kill it.

FIRST TO THE MOB, KILLS THE MOB, NOT "ok girls, lets set up in this cozy spot here under this tree and we'll have our teamspirit shirts on when our puller remembers to look at a compass and find the S, and we wont have to worry becouse we totally can claim a mob from the other side of a zone.."

then rage petition for losing a WR bag and some other crap loot that will just get sold off to fund buying more accounts..
Old 10-16-2011, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

the thought that the original post was not stemmed from this incident is kind of a stretch. This thread was meant to sprout herpies.

so again

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2011, 09:22 PM
Large Rat

I think members of raiding guild should start paying $10/month to play P99, because no competent and qualified individual is going to want to babysit these guilds for free.

From this point of view, it's pretty easy to see why game developers overwhelmingly prefer instanced raid zones.
Closed Thread