Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Banned

Hey guys, remember when Durison(Guild leader of the worst guild on the server) trained a guild on video and didn't get punished for it?

It's okay. You don't need to remember it. It's on video.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XA9-0EQCbPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

You guys are on a blue server. Aren't you supposed to come up with a rotation schedule? I thought that's how it always worked? :/
Old 10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

What can be concluded from this thread thus far is Bossco and Sold are both retards for using the natural toddler response of you mad, Trystych trys so hard to keep his name relevent, even though we all just laugh when he makes a post, and quite possibly, you all care just a bit too much, go outside and get some fresh air.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

real conclusive evidence there harrison.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Banned

LEAVE IT DIRTY
Old 10-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

Just because the pullers doesnt use the exact route you would use, does not mean hes kiting. I usually stay out of stuff like this but saying we were stalling with 40 people in zone is not an argument. Heck if drol runs directly south like you suggest Sev will run past TR camp and get taken anyways. I don't know about you guys but I would like to see VP before the end of the year and shit like this just isn't giving me hope. Sometimes people(of both guilds) need to realize when they lose a race to a mob,that they lost it, pray for the other guild to wipe.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q: What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited or occupied?
A: It is now against server policy to indefinitely kite, or otherwise keep occupied, a raid mob without intention of bringing it to your raid camp. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stall-kiting of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild, will result in disciplinary actions against the kiter's account, and possibly their raid/guild leadership.

^
That part. I don't see why this is so hard to understand. Also, I too dig my Star Wars font.
I still don't see anything saying it's okay to jack the pull. What you quoted doesn't include a single word that could be construed as allowing you to interfere, whether or not you think something shady is going on.

This whole "we got trained once so that makes it OK to hijack a pull" attitude is the height of childishness. Is Xzerion's call to TR to take the high-road really that dead & gone?
Old 10-16-2011, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

lol this is what makes eq fun hearing stuff like this
Old 10-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4z3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole "we got trained once so that makes it OK to hijack a pull" attitude is the height of childishness.
Ignore Harrison, no one is talking about that except him.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignore Harrison, no one is talking about that except him.
So you concede that there's no server rule allowing you to interfere with the pull?
Closed Thread