Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Large Rat

Default Group Invite

Savok,

Thank you SO much for this UI, I'm loving it.

I do need some guidance though: When I receive an invitation to group I don't have a window (or button) that offers me the option to accept the invite. Is this something that I can "toggle on" by any chance? I've gotten around this problem by re-inviting the person that's inviting me, but it's awkward to do.

Thanks again!
Old 09-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondutch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Savok,

Thank you SO much for this UI, I'm loving it.

I do need some guidance though: When I receive an invitation to group I don't have a window (or button) that offers me the option to accept the invite. Is this something that I can "toggle on" by any chance? I've gotten around this problem by re-inviting the person that's inviting me, but it's awkward to do.

Thanks again!
At the top right of the group window there are 3 boxes, ignore the LFG box. The 2 top right boxes/buttons will either disappear, turn into a check or X box, or show a minus depending on whether your inviting, accepting, declining or leaving a group.

- Leave a group
+ invite to your group
Checkmark; accept invitation
X decline invitation

CTRL I and CTL D are the standard macro keys for accepting/inviting and for declining/removing from a group.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My computer is running windows 7, and I have trouble finding a lot of things, especially the screenshots folder and such.
At least this part is a pretty easy fix - when you installed, your EQ files are likely owned by someone other than you. As such, when you go to take a screenshot, Windows rejects EQ's request to access and create the file/folder.

To fix it, just go into your EQ folder (C:\Program Files\Sony\Everquest by default with the Ti client) and make a new folder called "screenshots" - without the quotes, of course. Right-click on the folder, choose Properties->Security, then find your username in the Group or user names box. Click Edit..., then choose Read and Write. Ok out, and you're done.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Large Rat

Thank you very much for the tip & reply Savok!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

I was able to fix the spell icons in the spellbooks. I just can't get spell Icons to show up on the Spell Bar or the Action Box.

Any tips?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UIhelp.jpg (93.3 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by Rais; 10-01-2010 at 04:07 PM..
Old 11-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Sarnak

Thank you for this UI. It is the UI I used during all my years on live. So awesome!
Old 11-16-2010, 03:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I have a question about the spell icons. Is there any way to split up spells better? On my enchanter mez, lull, ae mez, ae stun , and memblur all have the same icon and it's rather annoying. Same with my cleric where hp, ac, and symbol all have the exact same icon. I have tried all the different spell icon sets and they all seem to do this.

I always used Drakah_intg_Tking icons but i tried to use those and it just messes everything up. Gives spells the wrong icon ect . . [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a question about the spell icons. Is there any way to split up spells better? On my enchanter mez, lull, ae mez, ae stun , and memblur all have the same icon and it's rather annoying. Same with my cleric where hp, ac, and symbol all have the exact same icon. I have tried all the different spell icon sets and they all seem to do this.

I always used Drakah_intg_Tking icons but i tried to use those and it just messes everything up. Gives spells the wrong icon ect . . [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to 'classic'. Come back circa Luclin if you want more choices.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Aviak

Red face Buffs Window

Is there a buffs window included with Vert. i cant seem to pull it
up from options/character/buffs.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a buffs window included with Vert. i cant seem to pull it
up from options/character/buffs.
There is. Its just numbers and after you buff it adds an icon and name. It was hard to find for me as it was off the screen to the right.