Banned

Default Republicans just nailing life

I'm sorry I got a link on Facebook video but this is just too good to miss
Old 02-07-2016, 06:12 AM
Banned

"you couldn't hear, we couldn't hear either!"
^
this woman has NO IDEA what is going on. loling so hard

TRUMP just out-chimped Dr. Benzo "first REAL black president" Carson. Carson flinches and backs down from his silly attention whoring the moment his name is called a second time, TRUMP stands like a statue and basks in the applause and adoration of the American People, never for a moment phased.

Ben looked like a total chimp for instigating it, and TRUMP took all of the glory for it. Absolutely stunning improvisation.

Which one do you think is more Presidential?
Old 02-07-2016, 06:26 AM
Banned

here's the whole thing

amazed Cruz actually owned up to the disinfo campaign.

My campaign staff had no idea that Carson campaign issued a statement confirming he was still in the race after the CNN report!

They didn't think to check with the Carson campaign or monitor their releases at all when evaluating a report about him dropping out at a ridiculous moment?

that campaign has to be really fucking stupid to do something so scandalous for only a miniscule effect. I don't want a guy who at best can't control his people and at worst makes operational bad deals in charge of any kind of espionage or diplomacy.

TRUMP advocating TAKING the oil. And why not if the alternative is it going to the caliphate? Billions of dollars we give away because of optics. this man really is the best option for the United States. Will is what we need to get out of this position.
Last edited by Big_Japan; 02-07-2016 at 06:54 AM..
Old 02-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad someone else pointed this out.

Carson has been borderline chemically labotomized since at least college. Idk if its benzos, quaaludes, xannies or what, but he's always on something fierce.
i was on high dose of methadone/oxycodone thx to a good doctor a cpl years and i behaved a LOT like mr. carson here. My eyes would do that exact same thing his do, especially when driving, where you can hardly tell whether they are open or not and they kind of phase in and out of being clearly open. Pro tip: most of the time, they aren't. It's not that he's falling asleep exactly, it's just that holding up those eyelids when the intoxication is spiking takes a shit load of energy.

Carson probably feels a certain amount of anxiety doing this public life thing and has a nice scrip for enough drugs to lubricate his 'calm, cool, and collected Benzo Carson' persona.
Last edited by Big_Japan; 02-07-2016 at 04:57 PM..
Old 02-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Banned

That Carson walk up was so weird I thought it was actually that SNL guy that imitates him somehow got back stage in place of him without anyone noticing.
Closed Thread