Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Banned

Default 4 yeard old son

Is playing the halo 3 campaign.... He found a plasma piston and is now screaming " i got a honye bunn gunnnn" X multiple of whatever.

Pretty funnay.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

turn off the game immediately. you are about to damage your child unless you force it to read a book written before 1900. or some other non digital form of entertainment. the mental damage being ADHD or bi-polar autism as it has already suffered cognitive damage since your child seems to already be confusing food (honey buns - evidence of obesity, most likely) with weapons (plasma piston - it is called a plasma pulse pistol. shows that you dont even play the game. so why is your 4 year old son?).

i only wish i were joking...
Old 03-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheitan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turn off the game immediately. you are about to damage your child unless you force it to read a book written before 1900. or some other non digital form of entertainment. the mental damage being ADHD or bi-polar autism as it has already suffered cognitive damage since your child seems to already be confusing food (honey buns - evidence of obesity, most likely) with weapons (plasma piston - it is called a plasma pulse pistol. shows that you dont even play the game. so why is your 4 year old son?).

this
Old 03-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheitan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Out of all the things in this world to worry about, this is what you're worried about?

Lmfao, so pathetic...
Old 03-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

10/10
Old 03-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of all the things in this world to worry about, this is what you're worried about?
Protip:

Quote:

He was.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lmfao, so pathetic...
Lmao so trolled..
Old 03-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Banned

Harrison is determined to prove time and again how effortless and simple he is to troll.
Closed Thread