Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only holo is mad

coincidence?
Is it a coincidence that the economy is in shambles and Obama is in office? I think not. I coulda predicted these account restores from day 1 of the box. I knew these gms would cater to poor people that only know how to turn to big brother when life gets too hard. What kind of precedent are we setting for our children when our everquest pixels are posted to the public intranets and subsequently deleted that we turn and enact executive orders to protect fire giants?
Old 11-20-2014, 07:09 PM
Skeleton

So if someone logged into a bunch of Holocaust accounts and deleted them, to the point the guild could not raid, not talkin your "Crouts" i mean Gongshow all the way down . That would be ok with you guys? No problem sirken do not worry about restoring the accounts the rules state we are screwed, we are not butt hurt about loosing all that time i had into this server, going to go play sports on xbox and get laid by my self again? You people are fucking retards
Old 11-20-2014, 07:10 PM
Banned

was terps stuff restored is my only question
Old 11-20-2014, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was terps stuff restored is my only question
not yet. I'm sure he will be given the same speech, "Don't share your account information."
Old 11-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Banned

what the fuck lol
Old 11-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

What has Azrael taught us? The lesson to be learned is simple. If you're gonna strip and delete someone, make sure it's only one person at a time and that you have 40 people to complain about them. That's the only way to make sure you really fucked the person you're trying to fuck!
Old 11-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if someone logged into a bunch of Holocaust accounts and deleted them, to the point the guild could not raid, not talkin your "Crouts" i mean Gongshow all the way down . That would be ok with you guys? No problem sirken do not worry about restoring the accounts the rules state we are screwed, we are not butt hurt about loosing all that time i had into this server, going to go play sports on xbox and get laid by my self again? You people are fucking retards
Holocaust has already been completely wiped as a guild and other members have been stripped/deleted but they continue to push on without the help from GMs and bully Azrael into submission like the beta males they are.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't work my Ass off 12 hours a day farming pixels just to have Obama come in and tax all of it to help fire giants. Have some self responsiblility for yourself. It's people like you is the reason border jumping fire giants in oasis aren't sent back to Mexico where they belong
Old 11-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

posting ur entire guilds info on the web for anyone to see is cool, but sharing it with your close trusted friends will draw the ire of everyone .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg red99ay.jpg (89.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
you lost 2 level 60 characters and a guildbank that probably didn't have very much shit in it

you guys stopped raiding before that even happened

sucks that you guys "quit over it" but the box is better without you
Closed Thread