Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nummuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was serious. She couldn't handle the grizzly and the wolf was camped as hard as the gnolls. Level 7 untwinked isn't the easiest for enchanters, and she being a complete novice had no chance.
man but what I wouldnt pay for those, 'omg im level 7 and everything in this zone is going to kill me, i have no idea where I am and what to do, what am I suposed to kill? Is that a giant? what was that? OMG what was that, holy shit that guy is glowing or something? I am fucking lost, shit.' feellings.

classic as it gets.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Meh. Get serious about having an inviting server for new players.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nummuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh. Get serious about having an inviting server for new players.
I Just started a month ago, I found it insanely inviting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I dont know what to say buddy, if youre like mad and angry and want to make mountains of skulls and rivers of blood, maybe I cant help you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ps (too soon?)
Old 05-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Nah, you're cool. That post was in response to Hurb's trollin. Can't expect someone who has never played EQ to "get serious" about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2014, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My wife started playing EQ for the first time. Erudite Enchanter got to level 7.

We were forced to move her to Freeport because she couldn't find anything to fight, even in Qeynos Hills, because the gnoll fang epidemic is so rampant.
lol "the gnoll fang epidemic"
Old 05-29-2014, 07:28 AM
Kobold

Well, not sure if it is a rumor or not but I was in a group with my 11 Monk last night and we were like the only group in there. I was the highest level.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, not sure if it is a rumor or not but I was in a group with my 11 Monk last night and we were like the only group in there. I was the highest level.
i pop in there everynow and then and i am often greeted to a full spawn. Exp is really slowing down tho at 15 its like 2% for 3 fang. Gets really boring tho as only elites and commander are still blue then. So off to HighHoldPass
Old 05-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just in case you're being serious, there's a rabid grizzly that paths around whose spawn point is out in front of blackburrow. Respawns every 6 min or so. Farm that spawn for the xp and pelts, turn in the pelts in temple of rodcet nife, ???, profit. Just watch out for the druid and ranger folk in qeynos hills... I can't remember if they tolerate killing the rabid animals or not.
Holly Windstalker and yes, she will kill you if she sees you killing any wolf or bear, rabid or not.
Old 05-29-2014, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Surprised i haven't seen any "gnoll fangs not nerfed on red" replies yet.
Old 05-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Aviak

you don't need gnoll fangs on red, a group is faster exp!
Closed Thread