Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait wait wait wait wait. Are you saying that Raren paid money to slow the servers down? He's paying money for a game he can't even play? ELL-OH-FUCKING-ELL.

The last time the server got DDOS'ed, a ton of people donated money so the servers could come back up; for all we know Raren is putting money into the P99 coffers.

Raren, you fell on your face as soon as you hit "Submit Payment."
Raren isnt doing shit. Nor was he ever. Hes just a toolbox whos acting cool on the interwebs.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aba to the cab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a clueless fag bro

Raren isn't DdoSing shit, it's a SYN attack and it was lunched by someone who was banned in this thread.

Y'all are so uninformed
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Sarnak

Okay, replace "Raren" with the name of whoever is doing this and my statement still stands. Anyone who is spending money on trolling is missing the point.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to razorz Send a message via Yahoo to razorz

It's too bad P99 cant afford to be hosted in a facility with active DDoS mitigation at the edge... but this = expensive.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Sarnak

I just can't believe there are such wierd little people out there in the world that would invest this much time and money into attacking an independently run server that hosts an 11 year old game.

I can't be bothered to get a haircut, let alone DDOS / Syn flood a server haha.

Bashndash - < > 50 ogre war
Dashnbash - < > 50 highelf mage
Flashndash - < > 28 woodelf rogue
Old 12-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Aviak

This is sad.

1) free speech is not entirely free. There are limitations put on free speech where if your free speech infringes upon others rights, your speech is no longer free, but a crime.

2) This game is 12 years old almost and the people who play this are mostly 21+. Grow up and act like adults. It's a shame you have nothing better to do than contrive some plan to teach these bad mods and devs a lesson about unfairly targeting you and banning you. Well, from this response, it seems the devs did something right in the first place. You're not mature enough to even handle this 11 year old game. Why don't you do something constructive for society like get a job? If you have a job, why don't you volunteer somewhere and give someone your time. Maybe seeing how unfortunate others are, will put this game into perspective for you. At this moment, you are acting like a whiny, immature, prepubescent prick,

In the end "get fucked" comes to mind. Ill enjoy doing something else until you decide to

[X] get a life
[X] Go outside
[X] grow up
[X] get banned from life
Old 12-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bled12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just can't believe there are such wierd little people out there in the world that would invest this much time and money into attacking an independently run server that hosts an 11 year old game.

I can't be bothered to get a haircut, let alone DDOS / Syn flood a server haha.
The best part of all this Abacab trollin' by Bashndash is I'm in Bashndash's guild.

Fuck DA v. IB it's all about Dozekar trolling Dozekar
Old 12-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aba to the cab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y'all are fucking dumb

Thinking Raren, and myself are Ddosing when anyone with half a brain knows it's Hurley and his crew seeing as they just made a dozen forum accounts spamming GM logs and raging over their ban something fierce.
unlike you Hurley actually has friends, and a life, he's not even at his house right now. cool story though.

bye
Old 12-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unlike you Hurley actually has friends, and a life, he's not even at his house right now. cool story though.

bye
Cause it's totally not Hurley and Blink dropping SYN attacks, and it's totally not Hurley and Blink registering accounts as fast as they can put capcatchas in yahoo mail.

Don't matter if is isn't at his house @ 10:00 PM EST, the attacks occurred long before then. So get's your "He's a nice guy" preachy shit out of here.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Banned

But I see what you're trying to do, drama mongering.

Let's point all blame on Abacab because he has a track record of training orc 1, let's blame Raren cause he surfaces every 2 weeks to talk shit about Uthgaard. I'm STILL on this motherfucking forum and IRC, I've talked to Rogean prior to to the attacks.

Where's your theory at now motherfucker? Right down the drain like an abortion,
Closed Thread