Genedin 5 11.63%
inGLorious 6 13.95%
Smedy 20 46.51%
Eslade 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

how can i be a nuthugger if i've been with azrael since the start, the definition of a nuthugger is someone who is with something just because they are winning at the moment

failure but i see i've rustled up some mads up in here, i'm actually contaplating coming back and get free gear ONLY to rustle nuts, i couldn't give 3 fucks about pixels, but the rustle makes me happy
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:32 AM
Banned

doing things like that just to get "revenge" makes you no better than the people you're trying to troll

don't go to the dark side anakin u feel me?
Old 09-11-2014, 03:40 AM
Kobold

Just as much a nuthugger for Azrael as Elderan was for Nihilum

Blablabla if join Nihilum = Nuthugger, as if there were no factors for people trying out something else than lying in the gutter with people like Casey, Cast, Swyft, Slathar and Smedy.

Turns out Nizzar was just as bad but people gotta figure out stuff on their own
Old 09-11-2014, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

if anyone expected azrael to instantly disengage and kick their core people and split up for the sake of some nuthugging holocaust clowns who joined nihilum in spite because heartbrand and lite couldn't get along is crazy

didn't lite announce that they had more or less closed recruitment? that's something that nizzar never ever did, recruitment was always open to any neckbeards which was a solid strategy until the unloyal neckbeards finally struck back and he got what was coming

why can't the 20 holo bros muster up 10 more and contest the 30 azrael? or am i blind here, have they recruited the entire server? did all the old nihilum end up in azrael?

colgate ur always a pal in my book, a fighter and a box hero, one of the few legit ones, ofcourse it would be cool if azrael split up and there would be small scirmishes but you cannot expect this to happen, they have forged friendships fuled by the rage towards the nuthuggers that ultimately made the server this way

i would prefer a wipe more than anything, but that ain't going to happen, it sounds to me like someone in holocaust needs to step up and become the leader

TL DR: azrael didn't recruit the old nihilum, 4-5 nihi core was banned for obvious reasons, there's nothing keeping them from forging up and taking down azrael again
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Kobold

Bottom line is server is low pop and garbage is everywhere
Old 09-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

all i can say i look forward to that teams server, where sirken at
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Banned

the only thing keeping former nihilum from reforming up and zerging is that we're telling them they can't join holocaust EHEHHEHEHE
Old 09-11-2014, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

recruit em and fight, makes forumquest all the better, it has been rather dull lately which sickens me to the core
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

i dont think anything can be as bad as when nizzar was running shit, it takes a special kind of retard to slay dragons over and over that you don't even need, i have a hard time seeing anyone being that competative on eqemu again, but who knows, there's some closet nerds on here that have potential i'm sure
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:52 AM
Banned

ya there's no way you can convince me to guild invite people like lamort and roggeh

no way no how
Closed Thread