Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

whoever said that the twinks are nihilum alts are most definitely full of shit. mrbigs farmed that place for over a year, curbstomping ANY fucking player that tried to exp. It wasnt about PVP for him. It was about griefing. If he didn't kill the players on the first go around, which was highly unlikely, he would run off into the basement of the castle and regen until the other players started fighting something else.

ya mrbigs is sickpuppy. goes to show you the mental state of azrael. Some people in that crew are nice, most are shitty douchebags
Cymeon Trymex, level 33 Bard of Circle of Valor, Xegony Server, retired July 2000
Old 08-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Aviak

Instead of telling the pk how you feel about it usually something like

"Wow nice kill can't believe you got me one step from the zone line. Mind if I loot and continue leveling in the same zone instead of scooting?"

works a lot better. Answer isn't always yes but usually works for me.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When will Ecoli just go away. You sir are the most toxic here constantly bickering, providing no entertainment for us. You don't understand the red community and are on some campaign to try and deter players because you can't accept people play a game and fuck around for fun.

Don't go away mad bro just go away it's obvious you hate it hee but yet you come all the time to throw your 2 cents on why you hate it here. Don't be that typical asshole who hates something but still has to do that something and complain about it.
I always wonder why Tradesonred is here too. He brings absolutely nothing to the community in game or out. Trolling him last week was pretty awesome though. Never had someone get so mad so quickly.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When will Ecoli just go away. You sir are the most toxic here constantly bickering, providing no entertainment for us. You don't understand the red community and are on some campaign to try and deter players because you can't accept people play a game and fuck around for fun.

Don't go away mad bro just go away it's obvious you hate it hee but yet you come all the time to throw your 2 cents on why you hate it here. Don't be that typical asshole who hates something but still has to do that something and complain about it.
real problem is you could apply this post to the vast majority of posters on this forum

people who are just having fun don't waste their time here. for everyone else this is where you whine
Old 08-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
real problem is you could apply this post to the vast majority of posters on this forum

people who are just having fun don't waste their time here. for everyone else this is where you whine
Sounds like you're whining about whiners. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoever said that the twinks are nihilum alts are most definitely full of shit. mrbigs farmed that place for over a year, curbstomping ANY fucking player that tried to exp. It wasnt about PVP for him. It was about griefing. If he didn't kill the players on the first go around, which was highly unlikely, he would run off into the basement of the castle and regen until the other players started fighting something else.

ya mrbigs is sickpuppy. goes to show you the mental state of azrael. Some people in that crew are nice, most are shitty douchebags
Nah Sickpuppy it not a reflection on AZ most people in the guild we're very against his MrBigs shenanigans.

But let's not White Knight Nihilum here, because they grief way more than AZ Vap was doing the exact same shit on Greego as MrBigs was.

Nihilum also purposely spawns corrupted cyclops to load up the island so noobs can't farm cash. They regularly sweep and clear the best lvling spots, and lock anyone out of raiding anything even if it's trash they can't use. Basically if you don't app they literally do everything in their power to grief you off.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telesforo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably this has been discussed previously. Sorry it has been so I havent seen it.

You have a dungeon like Unrest. There are camped there some twinked PKs and less non twinked. When they have 2 min in their lifes, they log in, make /who and go for the poor guy that is hunting in the zone. Kill achieved. Great. Wonderful.

Of course I am not complaining about Pvp (obvious). I just say that this kind of pvp is pretty unfair.

I have been in Unrest 3 days. I have never grouped with the same guys. Only once. People come one time and doesnt return. Normal.

The end of that is Unrest is a dead zone (not for the undead roaming around)

Again, is obvious a dungeon is as good as any other zone to pvp. I am not talking about that. Not even how unfair and dishonorable is twinked hunt, no, I am not talking about that though I could do it.

I am talking of how someone with no effort destroys the time of other players. And dont tell me this is PVP because is not. And I am also talking on the consequences this behaviour has for the game. In short term, basically only affects the poor noobs pkilled. But in the long term it may have consequences, bad ones, for the game.

Which lesson do you learn? Level your toon, create a twinked low level toon and camp him somewhere like Unrest and funny hunt. I Am not going to do it but the message is that. The other lesson is dishonor is what counts and this can end in dishonorable stile of play.

So what do you think? Something should be done? Or just leave it as it is?
Thanks to the group xp bonus I rolled through these levels regardless. At least you are still at a level where you can find a group relatively fast.

Try making a 55+ group, takes 1-2 hours to form, and minutes to get destroyed.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Anyone who quit cause mrbiggs killed them in unrest multiple times would of not been a good fit for red anyways. Blue is one clik away has more people and no one can get pvped. Btw with 160 people and 30000 zones unrest should not be your only option.
You're a typical tunnelvision tard.

"omgz u got peekayed by a lvl 20 with epic and fungi? Who destroyed your group, leaving you to log off for the day? Suck it up nerb!"

I totally imagine you having your own vegetable garden and taking a piss on it daily, as soon as you wake.

"with 160 people" .. lol tard.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

To OP, just go where the groups are and be ready to engage when you have a good group with no PK's. Leveling up, I had trouble finding groups and PK's were a bother, but when I found a decent group that wasn't getting harassed, I would sacrifice anything to keep it together.

If you log in and their is no group, or the group is getting PK'd, just go take a break. You will still level super fast even if you only exp twice a week.

Also, don't move around a ton. For 35 to 54, I got 95% of my exp in CoM, even thought I grouped in SolB, Lguk, MM, and other places. Logistically getting a group together takes forever on red and a PK will make the whole group fall apart.
Closed Thread