Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
funny, i told you to go remake fair fighters and you went crawling back to lite instead

doesn't sound like the dream is alive to me
thats the beauty of having diff toons

Andis keeping the FF dream alive since 1999
Banned

hey andis why don't you confirm it by taking a picture of your scalp and posting it right now
Banned

Jibekn I didn't even make a post attacking you calm your beard. I think if I said to you in TS/vent: "hey don't kill mobs during welfare hours and shit, leave it up for lil pug raiders and let's draw some pop".. you MIGHT have reacted differently.

If ya'll stop trying to by the new Nilly and you might not look like hypocrites.

1 week after duke is banished:

"Well! Looks like Holo ain't gonna kill raid mobs at 6am so it ain't working out! Everyone come join us!"

How bout leaving some of the low tier raid mobs up and attracting people to da box?

Or do you just want the guild A v guild B shitfest with over recruitment wars trying to burn each other out contesting targets until 6am instead of being men about it?

Let me tell you what that buys you btw:
Duke and pals come back in a month or so and you force people like Heartbrand/Gyno/Terp back to the Duke to stomp you guys out again and return the server to complete disfuction. Bonus: I quit because I will NOT guild with Nizzar or Lite.

Regarding who is scum:
You were on the cheating side of Nilly and didn't report SHIT while you did it. I FORGIVE YOU.

Time to put all dat shit away pal. Stop stealing, stop trying to form a zerg and help attract people to server instead of trying to be Nilly 2.0. Server needs to move forward.

Does a "we will fight the Duke alongside you if he returns" make u feel any better?

PS: Also hope Mafia recruits more people during their play time and becomes another faction here that also has a "no Duke policy".
Old 08-29-2014, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey andis why don't you confirm it by taking a picture of your scalp and posting it right now
kind of a weird request

why would anyone wanna see my scalp rofl

you gay bro?
Banned

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58480

this is one of my favorite threads

8)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nirgon claimed i killed him afk
No I said you casted first. So, we know who is telling the truth from here. I never claimed ever to be AFK.

I don't have a thread like this yet. Probably never will.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kind of a weird request

why would anyone wanna see my scalp rofl

you gay bro?
you're right, it's because i want to furiously masturbate over your lack of hair and not because you're sitting here claiming that you are not bald when you are, in fact, balding
Old 08-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

If you wanna be men about it and chat in TS we can Jib.

Don't need to be setting the bed of strife for a comfortable Duke return, you feels? Jeremy straighten dis guy out cuz he prob won't listen 2 me.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Banned

Also claiming I joined "the zerg" for two years.

Which? Azrael? Nilly? Neither. More lies man, get your head on str8.

Srsly come have a chat with the doc sometime dis weekend.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Banned

nirgon is a vet of rallos and you should feel bad for making this thread seek help
Closed Thread