Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Banned

Exclamation this TRUMP video just made me weep tears of joy

Just breathtaking. My hands are shaking right now. is this what hope feels like?
Old 12-15-2015, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

This is the wrong kind of fascism
Old 12-15-2015, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the wrong kind of fascism
I like it.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Banned

You guys wanna know a secret? ISIS isn't real. It's Israel using America to carry out a holy war against muslims.

exhibit a:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Notice how it looks like they're filming in front of a green screen. That's not the worst part though. Look at the shadows on the 'hostage's' necks. The light is coming from two separate sources, and I doubt they have stage lights in the middle of the desert.

Now, unless this was filmed on fucking Tatooine, I'd say this was filmed in a studio.

Let us also consider that they have a mascot. Exhibit b:

Jihadi John. Something americans can remember, as his given title is similar to a popular American toy. G.I. Joe.

Let us also consider the fact that ISIS has a twitter account.. Terrorists don't typically taunt governments on traceable forums, nor do they give forewarning.

And lastly...

Obama flat out admitted that we're training and will continue to train ISIL

The song was shit btw.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:43 PM
Banned

You're aware of Western involvement with ISIS and still think voting for an establishment Jewish Zionist is a good idea?

You're a fucking idiot dude.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Do you guys think flossing is a conspiracy by dentists to get you to damage your gums / require dental work?
Old 12-15-2015, 10:08 PM
Banned

No, and I think fluoridation is a wise public health measure too.

You don't have to be moonbat tinfoil to see that ISIS was not only engineered into existence by the Western interventions that created the context that spawned it, but through armament by Western powers directly and indirectly.

Even if you deny the specifics of whatever conspiracy theories about direct Western involvement or file them under "Russian propaganda", the barest facts as they are set out in the orthodox narrative clearly demonstrate that Western and Israeli interests are aligned with the generation of pro-intervention imperial fervor by the atrocity propaganda disseminated by ISIS. Hatred of Muslims is one of the only effective political devices this government that does not work for its people any longer has to manipulate the exploding right-wing nationalist sentiment that threatens to correct the course of this country into a force that can be channeled into self-destruction the way leftism does by its default nature.

I can't fathom the type of mental gymnastics required to actually believe that a faction created by Westerners, benefited from by Westerners, and demonstrably equipped with Western equipment has nothing to do with Westerners. But hey, you seem to be a Bernie voter so I shouldn't waste much time on incredulity.

Elect hawkish Republican, capitalize on race/religious-based hatred and fear to fight wars for Israel and corporate interests until popular support dries up; elect dove Democrat, feed disorder in the brown world until the lives so claimed cause a new generation of idiot imperialists to get bloodthirsty; elect Hawk republican again (or Jewish Zionist democrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) and continue the cycle. See where your vote fits into the big picture yet?

The only vote that even theoretically breaks this cycle is a vote for TRUMP. Even that is a bit of a stretch I am sad to say.
Last edited by James_Joyce; 12-15-2015 at 10:22 PM..
Old 12-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Banned

video in op had me literally shaking with patriotic chills. bookmarked and voted 5 stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYcXi5a1Lo

pictured below is my trump boner. behold its mighty girth and power

Old 12-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, and I think fluoridation is a wise public health measure too.

You don't have to be moonbat tinfoil to see that ISIS was not only engineered into existence by the Western interventions that created the context that spawned it, but through armament by Western powers directly and indirectly.

Even if you deny the specifics of whatever conspiracy theories about direct Western involvement or file them under "Russian propaganda", the barest facts as they are set out in the orthodox narrative clearly demonstrate that Western and Israeli interests are aligned with the generation of pro-intervention imperial fervor by the atrocity propaganda disseminated by ISIS. Hatred of Muslims is one of the only effective political devices this government that does not work for its people any longer has to manipulate the exploding right-wing nationalist sentiment that threatens to correct the course of this country into a force that can be channeled into self-destruction the way leftism does by its default nature.

I can't fathom the type of mental gymnastics required to actually believe that a faction created by Westerners, benefited from by Westerners, and demonstrably equipped with Western equipment has nothing to do with Westerners. But hey, you seem to be a Bernie voter so I shouldn't waste much time on incredulity.

Elect hawkish Republican, capitalize on race/religious-based hatred and fear to fight wars for Israel and corporate interests until popular support dries up; elect dove Democrat, feed disorder in the brown world until the lives so claimed cause a new generation of idiot imperialists to get bloodthirsty; elect Hawk republican again (or Jewish Zionist democrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) and continue the cycle. See where your vote fits into the big picture yet?

The only vote that even theoretically breaks this cycle is a vote for TRUMP. Even that is a bit of a stretch I am sad to say.
Interesting. We didn't create and arm them on purpose though.

What makes you think Trump doesn't also also have his lips situated firmly around Israeli cock? He still schedules visits to Israel to swear fealty like all the other candidates, and I've yet to see any novelty in his foreign policy regarding Israel. He still hops on the "Obama hates Israel" bandwagon with the other GOP candidates, and refers to them as our friend.

In many ways Sanders is the most anti-Israel candidate because he's the only one actually trying to get money out of politics, and that's bad for Israeli lobbying. When you can't buy US representatives, you can't manipulate the US like a puppet.
Last edited by Lune; 12-15-2015 at 11:17 PM..
Old 12-15-2015, 11:14 PM
Banned

I certainly hope bigj is one of a kind.
Closed Thread