Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravelle1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You people need to leave me alone... ITS A LIE OKAY.. YES im quitting but I just wanted to look cool. I stole those pictures from facebook and the truth is I'm 36 and unemployed and My internet is out cause my parents turned it off so I'm posting at the library.

YES I would be playing if I could, but you think I want to world to know my situation?

You guys are so cruel, I don't understand why you wouldn't just wish me luck, I didn't DO ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU
you're forgiven.

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 09-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravelle1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You people need to leave me alone... ITS A LIE OKAY.. YES im quitting but I just wanted to look cool. I stole those pictures from facebook and the truth is I'm 36 and unemployed and My internet is out cause my parents turned it off so I'm posting at the library.

YES I would be playing if I could, but you think I want to world to know my situation?

You guys are so cruel, I don't understand why you wouldn't just wish me luck, I didn't DO ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU
Best post I saw in a while. Many lulz.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm in art school and have two 19 year old fuckbuddies with perfect bodies.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

I've got nineteen three year-old fuck buckets so what's up now bitch?
Old 09-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

if this thread reaches 400 replies, I will.... return to everquest.....
Old 09-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

LOCK THIS THREAD
Old 09-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh yah
Old 09-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
The huge guilds here just smash any thrill that might have been had by encountering little factions of people.

Yeah those "huge guilds" of 26 people who downed Trak the other night. 26 too huge, need to have guilds of max 3 people each.

just STFU, classic red EQ was just not for you. World too unforgiving for you to handle.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL.

Yeah we really needed *another* enchanter. You really are not that important to our success.

There is no begging.
Maybe not begging, but you guys overzealously recruit it's pretty funny. I guess when you're unloyal to your recruit and normal status members they burn out pretty quick so yall have to cycle through people like pawns. I can still remember you saying you wanted 50-60 online for every raid so you guys would be prepared to dominate Velious. Definately spreads out the competition with zerg numbers though is a shame the server doesn't have 300-700 population be sweet if there were more guilds around for competition. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah those "huge guilds" of 26 people who downed Trak the other night. 26 too huge, need to have guilds of max 3 people each.

just STFU, classic red EQ was just not for you. World too unforgiving for you to handle.
So one raid of "kinda lowish" numbers unmarks you guys as zerg? ROFL whatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread