Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

When Uprising came to assist with Nagafen, holocaust had already completely wiped Nihilum and were sitting on their corpses. You just sound kinda mad bro.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

this thread was mad
Old 04-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heartbrand literally destroyed 2 of the contender guilds. I am surprised he has not yet joined FF to do the same thing.

Heartbrand helped Holocaust to exploit Nagafen and when they got banned, he moved to Uprising.

Heartbrand and Lamort tried to force Uprising members to join the left over Holocaust members and train Nihilum all night at Nagafen. The members of Uprising worth a shit didn't go and refused to help Holocaust. Lamort and Heartbrand talk shit in guild chat about how horrible Nihilum is, while the other members give examples of how Holocaust has always been the assholes of the server to everyone leveling up. Most of those skilled members who were forced to chose, chose Nihilum. So within the next week, about 10 Uprising joined Nihilum.

So congratulations to Heartbrand for being the biggest PoS on the server. Congratulations to Holocaust for having no self respect and inviting him back in.
This is the truth.

Heartbrand, how many guilds do you plan on backstabbing and betraying? Complain about petitions to GMs then BRAG about how you petitioned that holo would be exploiting Naggy later that night???!? Resulting in them getting dedededeleted and half their members quitting for good... BY YOUR HAND??

Poor Naikon, I kind of liked her, was friendly. Its a shame she left the server thanks to your traitorous backstabbing ways and petitioning GMs on her and her guild.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Mellowyellow raging hard love it
Old 04-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heartbrand literally destroyed 2 of the contender guilds. I am surprised he has not yet joined FF to do the same thing.

Heartbrand helped Holocaust to exploit Nagafen and when they got banned, he moved to Uprising.

Heartbrand and Lamort tried to force Uprising members to join the left over Holocaust members and train Nihilum all night at Nagafen. The members of Uprising worth a shit didn't go and refused to help Holocaust. Lamort and Heartbrand talk shit in guild chat about how horrible Nihilum is, while the other members give examples of how Holocaust has always been the assholes of the server to everyone leveling up. Most of those skilled members who were forced to chose, chose Nihilum. So within the next week, about 10 Uprising joined Nihilum.

So congratulations to Heartbrand for being the biggest PoS on the server. Congratulations to Holocaust for having no self respect and inviting him back in.
You know, I things just a little differently.

Inb4 Amelinda says "trying to rewrite history" on you. Reason: you guys just fail very hard @ comprehension. You really believe this! Lulz~

My favorite, "we invited people to help train". Yeah. Lul.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, I things just a little differently.

Inb4 Amelinda says "trying to rewrite history" on you. Reason: you guys just fail very hard @ comprehension. You really believe this! Lulz~

My favorite, "we invited people to help train". Yeah. Lul.
they aren't no PHd's of History like big HB bro what do you expect from them? didn't even offer me a log to sit by their campfire for their fairy tales, how rude
Old 04-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Banned

Father time up in this mother fucker ya'll
Old 04-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Aviak

LOL Supreme crying to his MOMMY (GMs PRZ HELP)
haha nothing less to be expected.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Aviak

So funny. Ban all of HOLO FOR PVP!!! Haven't any of you played a first person shooter? Whats the objective? Kill the shit outta the other people. Same deal with PVP bros. Apparently some people choose to play here and make sad QQ thread. lulz
Closed Thread