Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Canada is crap point blank period. Congrats on the hockey win so you did one thing bigger than America this year. I get why stasis wants variance he is in a country that the only way they can compete is with variance.
Sick burn bro.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Canadians still come to America for better way of life.

I should know, in the biebs and left shitty Canada for USA
Old 02-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

On a serious note,

Canada does suck, we have basically no say in our country, voting is a joke, corporations, big banks, big oil companies are obviously flexing federal laws. BILL C-45 if anyone cares.

We have mortgages, car loans, and lines of credit to the point where most families are just paying interest and small principle payments.

But you know what, I imagine you faggots down south are facing the same shit, the fucking small 1% or w/e rape the environment and economy, wage wars for personal benefit, and manipulate/lie to you while they make massive profits.

I like Americans, but all your patriotic bullshit can go fuck itself you blind retarded sheep =D
Old 02-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a serious note,

Canada does suck, we have basically no say in our country, voting is a joke, corporations, big banks, big oil companies are obviously flexing federal laws. BILL C-45 if anyone cares.

We have mortgages, car loans, and lines of credit to the point where most families are just paying interest and small principle payments.

But you know what, I imagine you faggots down south are facing the same shit, the fucking small 1% or w/e rape the environment and economy, wage wars for personal benefit, and manipulate/lie to you while they make massive profits.

I like Americans, but all your patriotic bullshit can go fuck itself you blind retarded sheep =D
small problems compared to what's going on in the Ukraine and Venezuela. But yeah America numero uno.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 02-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

The United States has 230 athletes competing in the Winter Olympics. Russia has 225, and Canada has 220.

zergs always win
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 02-22-2014, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Dretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoy your canned salt fish and potatoes while snowed in sub freezing weather

I'm enjoying this gluttonous double cheeseburger with a sunny 65 degrees out in shorts
Yep. that goes for everyone not in florida, or the equator. lolz
Old 02-22-2014, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

i retract my previous statements made out of frustration and anger over canada beating the US in Hockey. Canada is A-OK! I also apologize to Stasis and all other canadian players hate mongering the small pop in this server is not what i am about.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Orc

Was a rough day for US hockey.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Banned

Anonymous judging, bribery by Canadian royalty. I'm sure it's all legit and that the olympics are totally about sports and definitely not about politics since WWII. Though was prob B.S. since inception.
Closed Thread