Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
636 what up!

A shoe store was looted....not 1 pair of work boots taken!

Ghetto Liviiin
636 here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2014, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9...events/3271930

live stream now. They know how to honk their horns
Old 08-14-2014, 08:38 PM
Banned

lol if you think this has anything about rights, you are crazy. Our rights went away a long time ago. this is about 13% of the population committing 50% of the crime.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hershey has absolutely no fucking idea what hes talking about

With the smallest of efforts you can find out whats going on in ferguson and its a window into our future

People with racist blinders are the worst fucking dead weight to carry around for the rest of us who give a shit if we live in a democracy or not
I literally live 1 street away from everything.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hershey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I literally live 1 street away from everything.
And you still dont get it, sad
Old 08-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you still dont get it, sad
youre not from STL, you dont understand the culture.

EDIT: ive already said too much
Last edited by phacemeltar; 08-14-2014 at 09:08 PM..
Old 08-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre not from STL, you dont understand the culture.
Heck even living in St Louis it's hard to understand the culture at times. There's no way an outsider can even begin to.

It's still one of the most diverse, yet segregated cities in America. Despite those that try hardest to overcome these obstacles, the level of separatism only leads to deeper racial hatred and stereotyping at times. This separatism adds fuel to the fire of misunderstanding.

And then we have people who haven't a clue but like to pretend they do. They spout off what they see on the news as "gospel" trying to tell "us" what's wrong. They think they know what's ailing us, they believe they have the remedy.

They don't.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

who cares, we got to see people get tear gas'd and that's always fun. I don't care what your skin color is
Old 08-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Banned

Well i know racism is a cancer in america

It doesnt take a PHD in STL culture to find something wrong about cops tear gassing cameras

Video footage doesnt lie, i film in Montreal im used to this, media coverage is so bad these days that all you have to do as a citizen to do a better job than corporate media is point a camera at whats going on and roll.

Thats the reason why cops go after citizens filming cop operations, because justice is rotten but those images win the people's court (as you can tell by todays total turn around in cop response to peaceful protests)

The fact i seem more informed than you guys living blocks away tells me you arent interested or dont know how to get access to the raw footage i do

You can start on twitter with the hashtag #ferguson and #nmos14
Last edited by Tradesonred; 08-14-2014 at 10:16 PM..
Old 08-14-2014, 10:28 PM
Banned

Its ironic but as an outsider, visiting twice i felt like i immediately knew what was wrong in the US, hardcore racism hasnt gone away, its just less in your face now.

For example, people will go into forums to let go what they really think instead of going spitting on black protesters like in the 50s and 60s

But the end result being i visited NYC thinking things would have been changed in 2010 (sort of like Montreal where you can have sort of ethnic neighboorhoods but everybodys mingled) to find a city still heavily segregated. And i though if that is the heart of progressive america, i can imagine what its like elsewhere and it doesnt look pretty
Last edited by Tradesonred; 08-14-2014 at 10:36 PM..
Closed Thread