Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez
Cool ive mad 3d mmo b4

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OpenGL/DirectX abstractions
Ogre3D Graphic Rendering
Newton Physics Library
OIS Input Library
OpenAL Sound Library
CEGUI Gui system
Embedded Lua Script
Old 10-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Banned

Old 10-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

"Me like dancing!"

Win.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Also I get off to wanna-be slaves and hippy shitbags that disagree with owning weapons. Literally rocking full package with precum drippin atm
Old 11-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

When will this game be out for mass production so I can buy it at my local nerd gaming store
Old 11-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Q2 2012
Old 11-12-2011, 04:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OpenGL/DirectX abstractions
Ogre3D Graphic Rendering
Newton Physics Library
OIS Input Library
OpenAL Sound Library
CEGUI Gui system
Embedded Lua Script
Trying to take credit of the Neverwinter Nights 2 toolset. Lame dude get a life.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Banned

NWN2 toolset? Don't Troll Me Bro.

As you don't already know, it all began as a FLIGHTSIM I was working on for the iPhone, but I took that code and started working on an MMO engine. I had to manually hack a packet system in place, networking for server and game clients etc etc, because there were no good free libraries. Actually since I'm so uber programmer, the type of MMO is very flexible. It could be a traditional MMORPG, MMORTS, MMOFPS, MMOFS (flightsim), etc. etc. or any combination thereof. In essence, all the tough parts of making an MMO framework are now in place, now just comes the fun part of adding components/content -- anything the imagination can concieve to it.

The possibilities are LIMITLESS
Old 11-13-2011, 01:15 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NWN2 toolset? Don't Troll Me Bro.

As you don't already know, it all began as a FLIGHTSIM I was working on for the iPhone, but I took that code and started working on an MMO engine. I had to manually hack a packet system in place, networking for server and game clients etc etc, because there were no good free libraries. Actually since I'm so uber programmer, the type of MMO is very flexible. It could be a traditional MMORPG, MMORTS, MMOFPS, MMOFS (flightsim), etc. etc. or any combination thereof. In essence, all the tough parts of making an MMO framework are now in place, now just comes the fun part of adding components/content -- anything the imagination can concieve to it.

The possibilities are LIMITLESS
totes mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad View Post
Sex leads to kissing, and the next thing you know they expect conversation.
Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
Old 11-13-2011, 01:17 AM
Banned

Begone!
Closed Thread