Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sadly, i did have some issues going on in my rl that made me make some idiotic rash decisions that i completely regret, i admit, i never did anything wrong to lewis.

but i did take a tcrown from dotchya who was probably my best e-pal in the game and i feel terrible about it. we still talk in real life tho, we talk over the phone and we even have plans to hang out this summer. he understood.. we had been friends pretty much since the server started so yea i feel like a complete piece of shit for doing that..

lewis gave me access to his toon, saying he was done and not to let his stuff go to rot. and i have the pms of it i'll gladly post. i started leveling up a druid and used some of his gear (which was shit like chipped bone bracers, gatorscale, some other misc wis gear seriously bloodstained tunics and shit nothing special.) it wasn't like i was ganking his shit in some malevolent way. i have even talked to lewis since i heard people were saying i ganked his shit and gave him the info to the druid i was playing so he could grab his stuff back whenever he wants. we were making plans to level up some toons together even after we talked and straightened everything out after i heard someone, maybe dacbane i think got super mad and started telling everyone i ganked his stuff, but i never did that and lewis even has my phone number i told him to get ahold of me if he ever needed anything.

so yea, the lewis thing is bs i didn't gank shit from him, but i took dotchyas tcrown and i apologize whole heartedly for betraying his trust, no excuse for that he was my friend and i still feel like shit for doing it so whatever. i took my punishment for it and never gave any kind of grief to anyone about it. i knew what i did was wrong and deserved it so yea.
Lol this is the breed of player that made up holocaust. Thank the lord they have been GRIEFED OFF THE SERVER
Old 05-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Banned

So hololost is even pieces of shit to their own shitbags? Lol.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

i drank so much in the last 2 days i feel like my body is screaming at me to eat like whole chicken meat and vegetables and V8 and hook up a syringe thing that feeds water into ur body through ur veins god i feel like shit and am sun burnt
Old 05-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker

Why dont they make EQ PVP game with a twist? id play that =p
Come play Eve with ur good pals diggles, samwise, uthgaard and co? Is a good time
Old 05-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i drank so much in the last 2 days i feel like my body is screaming at me to eat like whole chicken meat and vegetables and V8 and hook up a syringe thing that feeds water into ur body through ur veins god i feel like shit and am sun burnt
time for some chicken pot pie
Closed Thread