Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer the iksar myself, but ogres have many things I wish I had
-more hp (better for CH)
Ogres don't have more HP than Iksar. They have a higher starting STA, but in the end, everybody's STA caps at 255.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ogres don't have more HP than Iksar. They have a higher starting STA, but in the end, everybody's STA caps at 255.
I should have prolly said stam but for the most part it does equal ogres having more HP most of the time, but for most of the game maxing stam wouldn't be possible leaving ogres with a lead in stam/hp
Old 03-25-2017, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but for most of the game maxing stam wouldn't be possible leaving ogres with a lead in stam/hp
Until it is possible to max STA and then Ogres no longer have an HP advantage.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:09 AM
Planar Protector

Equipment and situation erode race advantage.

When you are at max stats, hanging with 30 other people it doesn't really matter if you have FSI or can sneak to camp out from a wipe; you have your aggro clickies for inc and there are sufficient clerics/necrmancers to ensure a recovery better than you could.

Choose something you like the theme of (whether visually or RP-wise), and set attainable targets to progress through as this will keep you more motivated to play your character.

Levelling up, when you don't have so much external support or max stats/capped AC is where race might make an impact.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Orc

Elf.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Equipment and situation erode race advantage.

When you are at max stats, hanging with 30 other people it doesn't really matter if you have FSI or can sneak to camp out from a wipe; you have your aggro clickies for inc and there are sufficient clerics/necrmancers to ensure a recovery better than you could.

Choose something you like the theme of (whether visually or RP-wise), and set attainable targets to progress through as this will keep you more motivated to play your character.

Levelling up, when you don't have so much external support or max stats/capped AC is where race might make an impact.
QFT. It's a long game if you don't like your toon from a flavor/look standpoint.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:39 AM
Fire Giant

Dark Elf. 2 years into Velious all that matters is FQ.
Just tighten the CH chain up a half second when its my turn.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Large Rat

female wood elf helm is so sick, but the males look dope in full plate. never seen a 60 female DE warrior.
Closed Thread