Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 11:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That Nagafen was over a year ago and thats what you point to?

Cmon you are better than that, you know this server is a "what have you done lately" place. Assuming nothing was learned gained from the guilds first suspension is a bit audacious dont you think?

AW is not the same guild that ran over the "little guys" at Nagafen. In fact, we have probably only killed him 2-3 times in the last year since that raid ban. That alone shows AW is not only capable of change and learning but it pretty much turns your post into an angry misinformed one that I dont really understand the point you were making.

All I was saying was A/A is bad bc we are willing to track, something no one wants to do. The fact we continue to track mobs means others have to do the same (hence the "shit raid scene") or they have to figure out other things to do that dont involve the practice.

Socking/tracking are what the current ruleset force you to do if you want FTE on a mob. "First" being the key word in FTE hence why people track/sock.
This guy really, really, really, wants to believe he's one of the good guys.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/True, this AA, timeout was nothing other then certain members of the staff getting sick of ass hats and douche bags.
it is what it is..
ftfy
Old 03-26-2017, 12:20 AM
Kobold

So nobody from CSG wants to comment on how their KT kill broke the server raid rules?
Old 03-26-2017, 01:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rainwarden I was kinda following your posts and in semi agreement. Now all I see is tears.

It is true, get on the line, get a legit FTE (because like it or not that's the server rule), bring the mob in, and then kill it and you will be respected.

I mean the statue thing was underhanded but semi respectable. I wana say your guild leader even told everyone "watch out here we come" but that ain't happening it seems. Now tears.
Yep, we did kill one statue that awakened had fte'd as we had refused the agreement pending better terms. (i.e. getting into trak/vp rotation). There is no trak/vp rotation anymore as far as I understand it. Also, yea, we may do some racing, but not to any extent that the other guilds do. As I have said before its not part of our classic experience. I don't really care for the respect of anyone, however, if respect is shown then respect will be given. I will reference rainwarden's meme that he posted prior at this point.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2017, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So nobody from CSG wants to comment on how their KT kill broke the server raid rules?
We're in the clear. Don't you worry. I'm sure of that.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or you can ...

TRY RED
Old 03-26-2017, 03:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like ''we're in the clear, if you consider yourself a casual guild you don't get banned for breaking the rules because you're above that shit. Can't ban the casuals they don't know any better''.
Rustle should petition and see if they truly are in the clear for blatantly breaking such a concise rule. No room for interpretation here!
Old 03-26-2017, 05:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think I really need to go into why isle 1 at the very least on sky often has nothing up, anything else beyond that is against the rotation imo. It's certainly not something Europa has ever done, can't speak for other guilds.

The way I looked at what happened was a view into the minds of FoH leadership. Wasn't particulary classy.
The first time this happened we had just started doing sky. I think that some of you that have been here for awhile underestimate the knowledge gap between new guilds to the server vs the guilds/players that have been here for the past 5+ years. I may have played during classic in foh on live but it doesn't mean I paid any sort of attention to raid strategies or pulling. I sat face into a wall summoned mod rods and complained about mage epic (sound familiar?). This was a new experience for all of us as I decided to build this guild from the ground up here on p99 though we have found a few friends from live in the process, the raiding background of everyone involved is very disparate. To top this off the amount of plat for port stones to the guild at the time was very exorbitant let alone the cost of the stones & keys to island 2. We definitely had a learning curve. It took us like 9 months? before we ever got a wizard port neck and that was doing sky every monday, though it took us awhile to progress to the point where we could handle getting past bees.

Overall the experience here on p99 has been a good one excepting these issues of raid mob/epic bottlenecks here.

To answer your question more directly, yes, there were some rough feelings about sky. It was a very expensive weekly commitment. IIRC the sky stones were not always 250+ pp until someone reported it as a bug, they were much cheaper. On top of that we had signed up for the PM slot for the day. There was no communication, no disclaimer stating that oh hey, europa has the AM slot but really they raid from 1:30pm cst to 5pm cst in sky. To top this off very frequently Culkasi would forget to notify us that you guys had been to sky so we wouldn't find out until we had already ported up there.

Moving on towards the present we are in a much better situation in regards to sky and we are only minorly inconvenienced whenever Europa does sky.

I would probably say we have had more issues specifically with AG than any other guild in CSG. This is usually just us competing for similar mobs at similar times anywhere from VS to fear golems to trak to vaniki. Everywhere we went there they were or there they seemed to follow.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:30 AM
Banned

Hey Qani what happened last time after you treated folks like crap during the last suspension? Did Foh/Ven get any mobs since then in between the two suspensions?

youre sounding like a prime canindate for a phony pixel pckage , perhaps you can chest could swap ol war stories!
Old 03-26-2017, 07:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rustle should petition and see if they truly are in the clear for blatantly breaking such a concise rule. No room for interpretation here!
We have the Russians helping us.
Closed Thread