Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Banned

Funny how he says he always stuck up for me I received some nice info recently. He's still lucky to have the rest of his shit. Least I was kind enough to buy you a replacement longbow
Old 03-22-2017, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw I deleted it and replaced it with a longbow ....... shits given=none
You got mad deleted your accounts. You got mad and logged into someones account and deleted there shit.

Its a video game pal. Just move along.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:46 AM
Banned

Deleted my account cause I'm done playing but people still like to message me stuff u feelz
Old 03-22-2017, 11:47 AM
Banned

Anyway please close thread guild has disbanded and bows have been lost
Old 03-22-2017, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

It was restored a few hours later. The amount of drama that came with you was almost unbearable at times. Aside from making statements like "man I actually feel like playing now that I'm not being blown up all day at work with gzaz threatening to Quit" during the last week of your stay in epidemic, It was me who always had your back and rallied hard to get you pixels, even when you never raided with us. I made you an officer, which was a total headache because you constantly removed people ror Petty reasons, You left discord or guild removed once every week ( literally ), you constantly picked fights with people and despite 90% of the guild just not liking you, I always gave you another chance.
Point is, up until your last berg, I had your back. I considered you a friend, and I felt for you and your rl situation. One I wont post on elf sim forums because I am a decent human being and a grown adult. I was always more than fair with you. Thank you for proving everyone who warned me about you right.

I hope you handle your rl situation and I wish you the best outside of the game. For someone who has deleted their toons and claims not to be angry, you sure cared enough to attempt to rustle the only pal you had left.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

This seems like a very stable group of people. I'm sure they will be a real asset to their new guild.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was restored a few hours later. The amount of drama that came with you was almost unbearable at times. Aside from making statements like "man I actually feel like playing now that I'm not being blown up all day at work with gzaz threatening to Quit" during the last week of your stay in epidemic, It was me who always had your back and rallied hard to get you pixels, even when you never raided with us. I made you an officer, which was a total headache because you constantly removed people ror Petty reasons, You left discord or guild removed once every week ( literally ), you constantly picked fights with people and despite 90% of the guild just not liking you, I always gave you another chance.
Point is, up until your last berg, I had your back. I considered you a friend, and I felt for you and your rl situation. One I wont post on elf sim forums because I am a decent human being and a grown adult. I was always more than fair with you. Thank you for proving everyone who warned me about you right.

I hope you handle your rl situation and I wish you the best outside of the game. For someone who has deleted their toons and claims not to be angry, you sure cared enough to attempt to rustle the only pal you had left.
Saw the length of this post and then decided not to read
Old 03-22-2017, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

So, Exed got his Sky Bow deleted? LOL
Old 03-22-2017, 01:18 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0613.jpg (92.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-22-2017, 03:07 PM
Banned

There's a lot of raging in the guild....shit has ssssS to stop
Closed Thread