Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
will we not be counter lawyered for pulling to entrance then and potentially wiping on a mob and having it eat your FTE team/force? I Imagine if we ever pulled something you would be right there to scoop it up ( unless the 60 minute rule really does end up being 60 minutes regardless of wipe attempts), so i assume you don't really care.
The cubbys outside the door are 100% safe and dragons will path back to spawn without bothering the people hiding in them, I use them all the time. Any guild who wipes at the entrance will be forced to concede the mob (that includes aftermath obviously). 60 minutes does not give you infinite attempts, it only gives you one per the rules. No offense but you guys are never going to wipe and recover before awakened or aftermath steal the dragon regardless of where it has to be killed.

As an aside, any guild that agrees to move the fte line outside of the doorway can schedule any time they want (outside of my work schedule) with their pull team and I will personally walk your team through how to pull to the entrance and drop your trains safely even going as far as to walk you through the individual intricacies of each dragon.

Aftermath will vote to move the position of the fte'ers but will only agree to stop using the zone in for kills if sirken makes that call. The zone in is the best place to kill dragons in tov if you want to get in and out. West exit is the only other option and the resources it takes to get clean pulls in is silly, not to mention half of awakeneds kills require persistent trains throughout the kills to keep the trash off themselves and aftermath isn't interested in that extra layer of potential risk. If we wipe at the zone in then we will concede the mob if it kills your fte team as a result. We suggest you simply move into the cubbys and avoid standing in traffic.
Old 04-14-2016, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Aftermath is more than willing to come to an agreement with other guilds when the agreement suits them, but if the other guilds come to an agreement that doesn't correspond with Aftermath's position then Aftermath reserves the right to agree to nothing and instead wait for the staff to intervene and force Aftermath to agree.

Noted.

This is all working out so well.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread