Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man why does every raid thread has to be derailed in a flame fest about IB, then with IB, then against IB ... cant you fucking morons stay on topic EVER?

the OP never sayd anything about IB and people jump in and drag IB in ... then some IB's + fanclub get pissed and flame back ... and voila next flame thread ...

get a brain, stay on topic ... im starting to get sick of this
^ this
Jeebus - Erudite Cleric
Old 04-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Orc

Just sad to see IB ruin the server for everyone else, but i guess it's kinda classic to have one guild full of unemployed people.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

ib doesnt ruin shit.. they just raise the bar from casual to hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 04-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Aviak

Jinsho didnt start this thread to attack IB or whine over the rules. There are several people who think there might be an issue with the variance not working as it was designed to, Jinsho simply brought it up in public. Just because someone brings up the issue that there might be a problem with the timers doesnt mean they think IB is doing anything wrong. You told him to stop being a pussy, I say you guys need to stop being so damn sensitive. Not EVERYTHING is an attack.

Everyone go smoke a bowl, drink a beer, take a deep breath, streak thru your neighborhood... whatever it is you do to relax.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ib doesnt ruin shit.. they just raise the bar from casual to hardcore
Nah mate, they just guild invited anyone with a homemade shield and sword.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nah mate, they just guild invited anyone with a homemade shield and sword.
if its so simple, why dont you do it?

anyway ... can we get this thread back to where we started please? the variance SEEMS off, it may be possible that its not, lets watch next week and see if all raid mobs pop in the same time frame, or the timeframe x2 or any other linear way again ...
Old 04-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew something was starting to stink. afk.
invest in a poopsock imo
Old 04-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Aviak

I like this thread. Obviously, you can tell who should go back to raiding instanced zones with no competition!
Old 04-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Kobold

Haha, hey.. Feel free to message me on the boards and Ill meet you in Rathe and you can send your pets to Zephyl. (You know, since I like to keep my anonymous record that inherently pisses most of you off for w/e reason) Id really like to see it, and I will forever bow down and never point out IB's flaws again. A single group doing that guy is unrealistic. Unless you found some pet in Rathe that is actually worth a damn, cause we went that route as well. Im tempted to think that you guys havent touched Zephyl since he was buffed, which would explain a lot.

Anyways, my apologies for pointing out the guild that is the prime example of whats wrong with the core of the server. Not because of the people, though Im sure some will disagree; but the tactics that are involved in killing boss mobs that they employ. Can't wait to see how Kunark content is trivialized. Im sure we'll be able to charm a named dragon inside of VP to do our work for us. I specifically want too see 30 of my fellow guild members by my side (like classic), rather than 5 enchanters and clerics. Like I said, sorry I chimed in on IB.

Its just....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabamf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your love for IB almost rivals taluvil
And Ill never get that message about killing Zephyl, cause I know your talk is better than your walk in a zone with nothing worth a damn to charm. But A+ to your enchanters! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if its so simple, why dont you do it?

anyway ... can we get this thread back to where we started please? the variance SEEMS off, it may be possible that its not, lets watch next week and see if all raid mobs pop in the same time frame, or the timeframe x2 or any other linear way again ...
Because there is no more bearded knights in underpants left to recruit?

There is no thread to get back to, IB will raid zerg anyone, anywhere, anytime, yes even on christmas day.

You cant stop what has no life.
Closed Thread