Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

NiNiK,

I will miss you and your silly gnomeness!! If I had known the cookies and milk you gave me the other day would be the last, I would have kept them in my bank forever instead of gobbling them up like a fat half-elf pig =(

Gnomehugs,
Yendor

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NiNiK,

I will miss you and your silly gnomeness!! If I had known the cookies and milk you gave me the other day would be the last, I would have kept them in my bank forever instead of gobbling them up like a fat half-elf pig =(

Gnomehugs,
Yendor
Cookies aren't cookies unless they're being gobbled up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 02-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Banned

Take care Ninik. You truly did win, something a lot of people will never be able to experience with regards to this game! I'm sorry that you somehow got caught up into everything that has happened in the past week, and wish you luck. Thanks for the rezs, take care! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

*Hugs* Ninik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Sorry that recent events have made you feel like this, you will be very missed.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyanna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Hugs* Ninik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Sorry that recent events have made you feel like this, you will be very missed.
Ninik, you know how CT and I feel about you. Please don't go, but if you must, you have our number. Shoot us a text and don't be a stranger.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Cya soon ninik! Glad we had our convos and I'll cherish you milk and cookies forever!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahlia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I diddit! I winned EQ!
I shall say hi to Snero for you again next time I talk to him. Now you've both won EQ. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelatin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To the owners/creators/GMs: Consider the possibility that the rules and policies enacted here drive away players that you have admitted are a joy to play and interact with yet protect and reinforce the players that you yourselves have said are a nightmare and a headache to deal with.
yah
Old 02-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

I didn't know you awfully well, Ninik, but your reputation precedes you.

Sir Bort gave me a cupcake. He said that you gave him that cupcake.

Thank you for this cupcake.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Aviak

I can't say I ever had the opportunity to meet Ninik or taste her delicious confectionaries.

All the same, I've heard nothing but good things about you and wish you well in your travels and hope you find what you seek.
Closed Thread