Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Pics
Old 01-22-2017, 02:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pics
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=263208

And with that, nn <3
Old 01-22-2017, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the irony here is that's because of the red counties.
That is just not true at all. Completely false. I live in one of two relatively wealthy red counties in California-- Placer, the other being Orange. Blue counties include pretty much the entire bay area (San Francisco peninsula, silicon valley, Napa), and the greater LA area. The red counties are overwhelmingly rural and include the Northern hicktowns and desert communities. Pretty much the same deal elsewhere in the nation. Kansas is subsidizing New York City's military. Right, with that corn money. Then you have the red South, the poorest region of the nation.

In spite of your brainwashing telling you all the welfare is being channeled into the pockets of dark-skinned urban minorities, much of it actually goes to the meth-riddled rural white trash in the north and central valley.

You spew so much bullshit. Just a complete lack of command over facts and accurate information. This is probably the last time I reply to one of your shitty posts.
Last edited by Lune; 01-22-2017 at 03:38 AM..
Old 01-22-2017, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Lune, facts don't matter anymore. It's about the sales pitch now. We've been taught through culture that we are specific individuals that can think for themselves and know what's best for us and ours. Trouble is that thinking is a skill that gets muted in public education because the powers at be are lazy. How many teachers through your schooling career wanted rehashed, parroted material instead of a direct counter? I had a Shakespear professor that wanted something new from us from Shakespear and Iol'd hard at this yankee. There's over 500 years of criticism on Shakespear, so no much new to say unless it's irrelevant bullshit; but that doesn't matter. That it was said gives it credence which is bullshit, but Genesis is coming back around as the origin while I'm still waiting on everyone to adopt Blake.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonn stay with the natural tits? Katrik's implants turned out well and they seem pretty happy with 'em.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Banned

self-described smartest-guy-in-the-room gets trolled by IRYD
Old 01-22-2017, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonn stay with the natural tits? Katrik's implants turned out well and they seem pretty happy with 'em.
Still losing weight, will 90% just get a breast lift. They're somewhere between 38 DD, 40 D. Get side boobs in the 38DD cup. Haven't tried a 40 C yet. I expect even with weight loss / lift they'll stay Cs.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-22-2017 at 11:49 AM..
Old 01-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is just not true at all. Completely false. I live in one of two relatively wealthy red counties in California-- Placer, the other being Orange. Blue counties include pretty much the entire bay area (San Francisco peninsula, silicon valley, Napa), and the greater LA area. The red counties are overwhelmingly rural and include the Northern hicktowns and desert communities. Pretty much the same deal elsewhere in the nation. Kansas is subsidizing New York City's military. Right, with that corn money. Then you have the red South, the poorest region of the nation.

In spite of your brainwashing telling you all the welfare is being channeled into the pockets of dark-skinned urban minorities, much of it actually goes to the meth-riddled rural white trash in the north and central valley.

You spew so much bullshit. Just a complete lack of command over facts and accurate information. This is probably the last time I reply to one of your shitty posts.
Wrong. SF is an exceptionally red county, you'll figure this out in about 3 years after the last of the bike riding pink haired lesbians that have managed to miss pretty much every local election is finally pushed out of the small city they dont deserve to live in.

In case you we're not aware the vast majority of tech entrepreneurs & programmers that make up North California are either libertarian or conservative, with a small minority of introverts that skew lefty (not as far left as you'd hope they would, about as far left as woman's rights or transgender rights agenda goes, other than that they're as right wing as apple pie on a summer night in Southern Carolina.

Couple that with the Housing and property development industry in So CAL that is historically conservative, to an extreme or the fresno farmers who are EXTREMELY conservative and all thats left is Hollywood and the projects. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here are some facts.. not alternative facts like, "look how often naked people with funny hats protest in California for womans lib! The left rules California!" -CNN alternative facts.

Total population[1] 36,969,200
Registered voters[2][note 1] 18,055,783 48.8%
Democratic[2] 7,932,373 43.9%
Republican[2] 5,225,675 28.9%
Democratic–Republican spread[2]

The democrats have only 2 million more "registered" voters. When you consider who those 2 million voters are, you realize that they dont matter at all because half of them dont even vote, they just share buzzfeed links.

California is an extremely, segregated, right wing state, with vocal blue people who happen to work in media/Hollywood so they give you the ALTERNATIVE NEWS ideology that the left is what makes California.

No the other 9 million non democrat/GOP are independants that skew conservative and make all the money in your state you think you are entitled to.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:02 PM
Banned

Front page of NASA this morning.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2017, 04:13 PM
Banned

iryd's new persona proves the merit of voting trump

when you change the social zeitgeist the follower submit to any authority types get in line. especially when you give em someone like me to aspire to be
Closed Thread