Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 07:29 AM
Fire Giant

Default GizzAAAAWW

[2:25:41 AM January 22 2017] Gizzaw says in ooc, 'You will never see Epidemic sitting outside of tov for 5 hours screeching in ts and pushing fat fingers to log in and dispell a mob and claim pvp'

Nope, just demanding PD loot right off the bat after waiting 3-4 hours to send in the blackup because rotation on AoN wasn't to epidemic. Using it as a position to haggle your way into insta free PD loots. Raiding VP with us for 2 or 3 weeks before getting a PD item plenty reasonable. you may not speak for your entire guild, as neither do i. but most of your guild liked the fact, and helped a few times with the pvp and or dispelling because of how easy it is.

also, 4 of you cucks tried to follow a naked rogue snared through HoT dragging a corpse. Gizzaw, you died after claiming you had not. Brobbe you were fully geared, but too afraid to move once you prematurely ejacuated ur duelist onto the wall instead of hitting me. Flozilla, well you managed to do what gizzaw sucked too much at, FD.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

was a pleasure then killing you all, and chasing you 10+ zones after you tried to make a final stand in OT only to begin the great port and flee best we can to remain talking shit in ooc. even if at first it was only bait to get quil unplugged(really don't care about you, despite you thought you made all the winning pvp calls ill give that to zechariah and blue honestly)

Hope to see the alliance up and running at next golems, bring Heroic. Not sure why he wasn't with you guys protecting and helping you farm HoT gear, he was super enthusiastic about it in TD.

now for the obligatory. DRUGS posts, don't worry I have ingested plenty. and to finish....

[2:25:38 AM January 22 2017] Miguel says in ooc, 'Akinn is a black toothed, no shoe wearing, GED having, county jail stayin hill billy swamp person who fucking sucks dicks and sucks at Everquest because he's dumb and ugly and poor and fat as fucking fuck irl'

also DRUGS.

DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS. DRAMA? WILL IT CONTINUE? NO ONE KNOWS, STAY TUNE(ED) FOR DAILY DEAD99 UPDATES.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:37 AM
Fire Giant

[Sun Jan 22 01:29:00 2017] Brobbe's eyes gleam with energy.

stop training your own guild too. Only 3 of us zoned in and you guys freaked the fuck out so hard that 21 of you died somehow. You said I would never get my corpse, swapped toons. within hour and a half later i had corpse. just chillin at entrance, and 4-5 of you badass pvpers didn't have see invis on so you walked right by me. despite people like murk, dango etc walking right up to the back wall where i was half looted corpse 20% health.

DRUGS

ps any day/time 1v1 rogues, ya? you can have outer as backup if you want. that way when you get dusted, you can't claim opponent was cheating/screen dragging whatever. like zek server, every death there was an excuse similar. when is season 3 coming anyway? want u bama boys to keep ur 12 grand jayco trailers parked where they are and keep fighting. (and hittin that doctor for those pain pills you love to be hypocrites about so much)

Yes one druggie calling a guild of druggies out. hypocritessssssssssssssssssssssss
Old 01-22-2017, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sun Jan 22 01:29:00 2017] Brobbe's eyes gleam with energy.

stop training your own guild too. Only 3 of us zoned in and you guys freaked the fuck out so hard that 21 of you died somehow. You said I would never get my corpse, swapped toons. within hour and a half later i had corpse. just chillin at entrance, and 4-5 of you badass pvpers didn't have see invis on so you walked right by me. despite people like murk, dango etc walking right up to the back wall where i was half looted corpse 20% health.

DRUGS

ps any day/time 1v1 rogues, ya? you can have outer as backup if you want. that way when you get dusted, you can't claim opponent was cheating/screen dragging whatever. like zek server, every death there was an excuse similar. when is season 3 coming anyway? want u bama boys to keep ur 12 grand jayco trailers parked where they are and keep fighting. (and hittin that doctor for those pain pills you love to be hypocrites about so much)

Yes one druggie calling a guild of druggies out. hypocritessssssssssssssssssssssss
Old 01-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

its called pvp mmmk, of which i killed one and made 3 others plug. I am all around one of the top pvpers on this server krazy, if you haven't realized that yet. but you don't play so what do i know. ur a hasbeen no1 human monk that was too stubborn to reroll iksar. also PVP PVPV DEAD 99 VPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVVPVPVP.

I liked hiding in dozekar room, brobb didn't even know where to find me. i watched him wander the halls up and down like a idiot while he didn't even see me.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

This is a great discussion. 9/10!
Old 01-22-2017, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

This dude just wrote an essay . Tldr you are literally a non factor and no one likes you and your obnoxious voice. Fuck off back to blue
Old 01-22-2017, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

outer is mad as fuck i forced him to zone and plug at 20% while tanking a HoT mob simultaneously. u should get that AC checked BRO

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:01 2017] You backstab Outer for 225 points of damage.
[Sat Jan 21 23:57:01 2017] You backstab Outer for 120 points of damage.

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:09 2017] You backstab Outer for 439 points of damage.

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:22 2017] You backstab Outer for 136 points of damage.
[Sat Jan 21 23:57:22 2017] You backstab Outer for 553 points of damage.

poof u were gone like that.

u want an essay? a real essay? incoming
Old 01-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

DRUGS at 6am
Old 01-22-2017, 01:00 PM
Sarnak

God damn this server sucks
Old 01-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope to see the alliance up and running at next golems, bring Heroic. Not sure why he wasn't with you guys protecting and helping you farm HoT gear, he was super enthusiastic about it in TD.

Knew the alliance was dead when: Epidemic showed up 2 hours late and then thought they had grounds to demand VP loot. May it rest in Peace.