Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats Xaine
Old 04-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Kobold

reading this thread makes me so glad this server exists.
It attracts all the scum of the net and keeps you here... and im not referring to Xaine alone, but including the rest of the numb skull delinquents posting in this thread.

Thanks P99 for doing such a great job of cleaning the net [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

no point getting mad about him getting a second fungi...

Is it a nice thing to do imo.. no

but you should really clearly define loot rules with people you don't know so stuff like this doesn't happen.

although if you did limit it to one fungi per person he probably would have just left either way.. some people like to loot and scoot and not help out the group for a little bit heh.

I'm a fan of selling the stuff and splitting profits with the group myself.. but most people on this server seem to like winner takes all for some reason.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reading this thread makes me so glad this server exists.
It attracts all the scum of the net and keeps you here... and im not referring to Xaine alone, but including the rest of the numb skull delinquents posting in this thread.

Thanks P99 for doing such a great job of cleaning the net [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GRATS XAINE!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:09 AM
Banned

Ever have one of those days where you're too sick to masturbate? It sux
Old 04-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

On the other servers I played on we held loot till someone left group and then randomed to avoid shit like this. Sometimes, if just one person left we would let the person /random 1 6. If they rolled a 1 they got the loot. Or 2 and 3 etc if there were more.

Yes, ninja looting is possible but it is also possible without doing loot like this. Nothing prevents people from looting and /qing

It prevents people from being D-bags and winning two items while others win nothing and also keeps the group together with everyone in the group trying to attain as much loot as possible so they have the best chance to win something at the end.

I have been in guild groups where people insisted on rolling the minute something dropped. Always seemed silly to me.

Asher
Old 04-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Aviak

i wont deny should of clarified loot rules, just word to the wise make sure clarify to every one else. Never had issues before until that night and I have seen alot of fungi's,hiero cloaks, sbs, rbgs drop. First time had issue with something like that. Like i said though, my fault for not making sure what the loot rules were. Every one but him was on same page about 1 fungi per person so duhno. Not much we could do since rules werent clarified.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Aviak

Xaine doing big thangz
Old 04-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Aviak

When I took a roll on the tunic that dropped after I won the first one, one which I did not win, no one said anything about not being allowed to get a second tunic. (yes 3 dropped in a row) Only after I rolled and won a second tunic, did it become an issue.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I took a roll on the tunic that dropped after I won the first one, one which I did not win, no one said anything about not being allowed to get a second tunic. (yes 3 dropped in a row) Only after I rolled and won a second tunic, did it become an issue.
Maybe they thought you were being funny rolling again the second time.

Generally it is assumed that it is one item per person. Anything else is greedy IMO.

You certainly wont be invited back to a group by those people.

Asher
Closed Thread