Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the bugg that was rooted was right at the lava where we run to ledge and that spider did not run threw the 3 spawn and SS ROOM .... bluecross and or lillpede did but .... that is not why they are suspended they are suspended for the trans after that .... the fraps just got aussies attention to come watch 3 OOR'S stop a whole group of 60s from engaging a D RAGON
Judging by the responses in this thread, it sounds like the footage was the main source of evidence used for the ban.

Don't really see how, if in the video they're shouting that someone trained them, this wouldn't be the source used.

If that isn't the case and what you say is actually true, it's still pretty egregious if Aussie readily admitted to only being partially present for the event (see Ricquire's SS) and then rendered a decision based on a bunch of out of context information he'd only just started gathering.

Despite the patina of professionalism you want to uphold here in this particular situation, Derubael, it's looking more and more like a poor decision was made.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:50 AM
Banned

PATINA

pffft
Old 09-01-2014, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's looking more and more like a poor decision was made.
dunno.. suspended 4 times? wtf you do to get suspended 4 times? guess how many times i've been suspended.......... 0. because i don't train. i play by the books.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:56 AM
Banned

pudge you rarely play and i've never even seen you attack another player
Old 09-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pudge you rarely play and i've never even seen you attack another player
chortled
Old 09-01-2014, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PATINA

pffft
your mom's name is patina

and im gonna show her a thin layer of somethin if you catch my drift.

my penis.

it's basically a spaghetti strand, very thin and pathetic. and she will know it.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunno.. suspended 4 times? wtf you do to get suspended 4 times? guess how many times i've been suspended.......... 0. because i don't train. i play by the books.
Pudge he was suspended for things that didn't take place and were purely petition quest for the most part. Nothing he did in those cases warranted it, but was suspended then lifted immediately after talking to a GM. I have been suspended a total of 1 time, and it was rightfully so. You barely play, you were also not at or around many of the situations that led to the suspensions. One was because some guy was grouping with a few people in rathe mountains and he was running a twitch stream, Agatha took his cleric out to rez/buff 2 guildmates in the group and a dozen+ people were watching twitch reading group chat as this guy who has a Syft-like personality becomes paranoid more and more as stuff is said in chat about what the dude had said 'privately' in group chat and he accused agatha of 'hacking him' to read what he was saying all the while he was simply reading chat off twitch recording.

One of the previous incidents took place months and months ago when we were fighting azrael over trakanon, and a train took place wiping them down in the lair area. Petition quest spammed by guild members saying Thumperx was the only person in the zone at the time(he was in the zone 5 minutes prior dying at the zone in to NPC's to have his corpse dragged down by Zooey for potential pvp). So by the time nihilum made it to the lair, azrael was dead again due to train/wipe mishaps whatever and thumperx's corpse had been dragged from the zone in to poop mountain. So I can only figure the petitions of thumperx in zone + seeing a then-moved corpse from zone to lair the assumption was made but again he was unsuspended within 2 hours after logs proved he was in fact dead and not in the zone at any of the train times.

Some of this also had to do with when azrael or rather a few specific members mostly were using tarrans stripped cleric account that they gave the password out to everyone in guild, as a rez box and DA/DB trainer bound outside. Useful for ghosting around to ninja rez those farming crypt and other places. Luckily he was able to finally get a password change and restore his account privacy.

yaw, rly going to try and get back to sleep now. but considering agatha always took these matters straight to the GMs and waited despite the circumstances I can understand his frustration after it happening again but I guess such is P99 EQ life. If he had blown up and made a forum post the very first time calling out decisions made like some others have, then yeah but he didn't.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pudge he was suspended for things that didn't take place and were purely petition quest for the most part. Nothing he did in those cases warranted it, but was suspended then lifted immediately after talking to a GM. I have been suspended a total of 1 time, and it was rightfully so. You barely play, you were also not at or around many of the situations that led to the suspensions. One was because some guy was grouping with a few people in rathe mountains and he was running a twitch stream, Agatha took his cleric out to rez/buff 2 guildmates in the group and a dozen+ people were watching twitch reading group chat as this guy who has a Syft-like personality becomes paranoid more and more as stuff is said in chat about what the dude had said 'privately' in group chat and he accused agatha of 'hacking him' to read what he was saying all the while he was simply reading chat off twitch recording.

One of the previous incidents took place months and months ago when we were fighting azrael over trakanon, and a train took place wiping them down in the lair area. Petition quest spammed by guild members saying Thumperx was the only person in the zone at the time(he was in the zone 5 minutes prior dying at the zone in to NPC's to have his corpse dragged down by Zooey for potential pvp). So by the time nihilum made it to the lair, azrael was dead again due to train/wipe mishaps whatever and thumperx's corpse had been dragged from the zone in to poop mountain. So I can only figure the petitions of thumperx in zone + seeing a then-moved corpse from zone to lair the assumption was made but again he was unsuspended within 2 hours after logs proved he was in fact dead and not in the zone at any of the train times.

Some of this also had to do with when azrael or rather a few specific members mostly were using tarrans stripped cleric account that they gave the password out to everyone in guild, as a rez box and DA/DB trainer bound outside. Useful for ghosting around to ninja rez those farming crypt and other places. Luckily he was able to finally get a password change and restore his account privacy.

yaw, rly going to try and get back to sleep now. but considering agatha always took these matters straight to the GMs and waited despite the circumstances I can understand his frustration after it happening again but I guess such is P99 EQ life. If he had blown up and made a forum post the very first time calling out decisions made like some others have, then yeah but he didn't.
Nice wall of text.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2014, 03:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you have some fucking mental disorder, is it like I can't sum shit up disease. Let me show you how it's done...

You are a carebear bluebie fuck, with zero PvP skills that is about as relevant as tits on a bull! Nobody cares about your opinion, you and your brother are a joke here, pls stop posting, no one cares!

See how easy it is to make a point!
Old 09-01-2014, 04:05 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread