Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Default An Iksar Necro in Qeynos

I have a level 6 necro an I am thinking of taking him to Black Burrow to grab some fangs. I have a question:

If I level the Necro from 6-13 exping in and around Black Burrow, will I have enough faction to do the fang turn in, or will I still need to get shared wolf form to do the turn in?

Thanks.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a level 6 necro an I am thinking of taking him to Black Burrow to grab some fangs. I have a question:

If I level the Necro from 6-13 exping in and around Black Burrow, will I have enough faction to do the fang turn in, or will I still need to get shared wolf form to do the turn in?

Thanks.
6-10 will go fast in BB at around 10 it slows down, you can lvl in bb for a long time though i say if you get to 13 and have about 300-350 fangs you will be good because drop chance of fangs are 30% so if you have 300 fangs then you killed about 900 guys right ? or more you only need to kill about 600 to get into the city.

this guy is awesome check this site out.
http://web.archive.org/web/200303252.../Factions.html
Old 04-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

That is some great info Sewingmachine, and I loved the link, that guy was hilarious.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Iksar? Might be a while longer if so
Old 04-15-2014, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

It took my Iksar Necro about 400 dead crushbone orcs to get dubious with the Kaladim warrior's guild. I imagine the same for Qeynos and Gnolls. All the belts I turned in gave me fantastic exp and amiable with the guards.

If you get into a good group and really farm the faction hits you could get there sooner, send your pet after other groups' pulls so you get the hits.

Once you hit the high teens you should go back home and do Kurns. It's the best exp for that level range and you'll get enough bone chips to last you into your 40s. I still have 3 backpacks full in the bank.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the input Potus. I think I might actually just stick with FoB through level 12, I won't get the instant jump to 18 like I would at Qeynos, but I can easily level and get spells and bone chips in Kurns and not have to run around and risk dying.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Kurns is *amazing* exp and an Iksar necro playground. With Spook the Dead you can fear kite at the entrance, Ward Undead is a fantastic nuke and will get your evocation up for when you use Shock of Poison later [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread