Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Does BW trick still work? That seemed easier to time with 2 handers. Runed blade can be fun to swap in at 46 too, DPS isn't great but the proc helps reduce down time
Old 09-09-2017, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does BW trick still work? That seemed easier to time with 2 handers. Runed blade can be fun to swap in at 46 too, DPS isn't great but the proc helps reduce down time
It does still work.

Regarding "wurmslayer is horrendous dps" - that's simply not true. I've got the following 1h weapon ratios in my bag: 12/22 + 70dd proc, 11/23, 9/18, 14/28 and wurmslayer 25/40. While I don't have a SoZ to compare with - I have parser running in real time with on screen display while I play. Very consistently even at 52 the highest dps combination is still 25/40 primary and 12/22 + proc offhand. Through 30s and 40s no other combination was even close. By 52 the gap has closed considerably but wurmslayer still comes out on top. I imagine by 55 it will no longer be the most raw dps of the weapons I have but for now it still wins.

SoB is pretty close, but it really pays off solo despite being a bit less dps thanks to ripostes (mine are stronger, theirs less than DW) AND being easy to bind-wound trick without missing much of my own dps potential. 45hp bind every 10 seconds while fighting + fungi = I'm always hovering zerk mode and still chain pulling solo.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-09-2017, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Vehement_Sword_of_Reivaj is an alternative. Not saying its the best option, but it can work too. Runed Blade is not a common drop and his hard to find. Vehement Sword of Reivaj is also a 3:4 two hander but with a str/90hp rune for proc. Just makes sure you have 95+ agi if you do use it.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:15 PM
Aviak

I just upgraded my Vehement Sword to a Runed Blade recently and I love it. I like to get someone in my group to root all the mobs and tank with it to absorb damage.

The Vehement Sword of Reivaj is definitely better for fashion though.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
What is BW trick?
Old 09-25-2017, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by demokatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is BW trick?
Guess they talkin bout bind wound trick (macro ) while in battle (bw and stand)
Old 09-26-2017, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

tab to self, bind wound, /stand, tab back to enemy & attack on.

Allows you to attack while bandaging. Adds about 50 hp per tick given optimum conditions. Goes through bandages at an alarming rate though (especially as you are likely to have a fair few interrupts).
Old 09-26-2017, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tab to self, bind wound, /stand, tab back to enemy & attack on.

Allows you to attack while bandaging. Adds about 50 hp per tick given optimum conditions. Goes through bandages at an alarming rate though (especially as you are likely to have a fair few interrupts).
It's about 47hp a bind for me at 55 but at 57 can bind to 75% for about 80hp a bind.

Solo in the 50s it adds about 2x fungi if back is against wall with hotkey. Using 2hander minimal lost dps.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 09-26-2017 at 10:58 AM..
Old 09-26-2017, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

Bind the "toggle last two targets key" instead of using tab
Old 09-27-2017, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Good point (as that's what my tab is set to).
Closed Thread