Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 08:13 PM
Orc

Default What do iksar Necros con in Qeynod Aquaduct?

Read some guides saying iksar Necros have good faction with the evil guild in Qeynos. Some guides mention that iksar faction was corrected at some point and I was curious if that change may have affect Qeynos evil guild. Wanted to know before I ran all the way there. In 5 or 6 more levels I'll have skellie form which should help but in the mean time if I'm in the karanas is Qeynos my best bet or Grobb/Oggok?

I know I could invis and fd to bank in Freeport but I'm not looking to run all the way there quite yet.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Iksar Necro is just fine in Q Catacombs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] leveld mine up on that side of the world.

worked in BB for a while, then headed to the Warrens so that he would have the use of Paineel as well
Old 09-23-2017, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karshel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar Necro is just fine in Q Catacombs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] leveld mine up on that side of the world.

worked in BB for a while, then headed to the Warrens so that he would have the use of Paineel as well
Was it safe getting through Erudin? I want to take my iksar to Warrens and Stonebrunt soon.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was it safe getting through Erudin? I want to take my iksar to Warrens and Stonebrunt soon.
safe as long as Invis doesnt drop ) we are KOS there.. but it's handy to have another city with a port close by in my opinion.. can safely bind in the newbie area of Paineel as well. Initially you wont be able to go into the city, but after some work in the warrens they will give you a key.
Closed Thread