Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 12:28 AM
Aviak

I really should have captured a video...

Anyways, here is the proof @53 seconds into the fight:
[Sun Feb 11 15:18:39 2018] Phara Dar regains concentration and continues casting.
[Sun Feb 11 15:18:39 2018] Phara Dar is completely healed.

The fight lasted 200 seconds which is about 4x our normal. Most melee died before 150 seconds or were dealing with adds, leaving just 2 rogues and one tank on Phara Dar the entire fight.

Always fun to pull a win out of the pooper due to people keeping a level head.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:51 AM
Sarnak

Fuge and his Mithril Arms made it through!
Old 02-14-2018, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WOFURY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuge and his Mithril Arms made it through!
"Hes got Mithril arms on guyz why is he still alive, 0 HP arms kill him!"

Me during the arena event on Saturday lol
Old 02-14-2018, 02:16 PM
Kobold

Roughly what time zone do you guys do your raiding in please?
Old 02-14-2018, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Scientific tests by experts have shown that Awakened's euro crew is up to 20% more European than the next leading brand.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:44 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scientific tests by experts have shown that Awakened's euro crew is up to 20% more European than the next leading brand.
After years of studying the different guilds and mix of members I can with a high degree of confidence confirm this study as an legit scientific "from the hip" conclusion.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

<Awakened> raided over the entire known world of Norrath last night. From the Halls of Testing to the depths of Old Sebilis. From the alternate Plane of Fear to the lair of the Dar Brood. From the Storm Giant stronghold of Kael Drakkel to the Ruins of Old Paineel.

Translation: Awakened had a really fun server repop traveling all over the place and killing many things.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you're considering Awakened but afraid of the FBI wanted posters and propaganda don't be. As a Halfling Rogue, I never claimed to be a saint but anything I ever did, I did to survive. I’m no cold blooded assassin, I’m just a little buddy with some hairy feet trying to make it to my next birthday in this cruel world. Awakened provided me with that sanctuary, the sense of safety that I never had growing up. I had some of the best shamans, druids, and clerics healing me; some of the best warriors shielding me from mobs, and life was good.

That is until I met her. We’ve all seen Tunare and those tight pixelated curves. Who could resist? I’d say I wish I had resisted but the truth is - being with her was worth all the trouble. When our affair began I knew things would never be the same. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and when Tunare felt her status as a god was too good for lil ole Fettuccine she sent the assassins after me. I’ve been looking over my shoulder ever since.

At first, I was overconfident. I thought my ally status with so many of Norrath’s factions could keep me safe. I was wrong. My fat TOV loots and sex appeal draw too much attention. Whenever I entered a bar or pub, I noticed the patrons looking at my Massive Heartwood Thorn and could hear the whispers. Things were too dangerous for me.

After one too many close calls, I met with Awakened leaders and they decided it was time for me to go in hiding. I met with General V`ghera, who I knew ran a large counterfitting and illusion masks ring. We started creating my new identity. I hid out in Neriak first living as a Dark Elf. Then I tested my forged papers in Felwithe. When the High Elves didn’t suspect anything, I knew I could return to safety.

So allow me to reintroduce myself, I am no longer Fettuccine, I am now Evostab. My new identity has given me another chance at joy in Norrath and I thank Awakened for allowing me to start this new life with some of the kindest and most joyeous homies in the world. I want to give a special thank you to other Norrathians who had to change their identity because of my bravado – especially Santaclaws, Tanksalot, Watchmyfeet – and so many others.

So if anyone out there needs a home, a sanctuary, a mob crushing machine, a loot generating madhouse - check out http://www.awakenedguild.com/ and app today!
Last edited by mefdinkins; 02-28-2018 at 12:59 PM..
Old 02-28-2018, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you're considering Awakened but afraid of the FBI wanted posters and propaganda don't be. As a Halfling Rogue, I never claimed to be a saint but anything I ever did, I did to survive. I’m no cold blooded assassin, I’m just a little buddy with some hairy feet trying to make it to my next birthday in this cruel world. Awakened provided me with that sanctuary, the sense of safety that I never had growing up. I had some of the best shamans, druids, and clerics healing me; some of the best warriors shielding me from mobs, and life was good.

That is until I met her. We’ve all seen Tunare and those tight pixelated curves. Who could resist? I’d say I wish I had resisted but the truth is - being with her was worth all the trouble. When our affair began I knew things would never be the same. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and when Tunare felt her status as a god was too good for lil ole Fettuccine she sent the assassins after me. I’ve been looking over my shoulder ever since.

At first, I was overconfident. I thought my ally status with so many of Norrath’s factions could keep me safe. I was wrong. My fat TOV loots and sex appeal draw too much attention. Whenever I entered a bar or pub, I noticed the patrons looking at my Massive Heartwood Thorn and could hear the whispers. Things were too dangerous for me.

After one too many close calls, I met with Awakened leaders and they decided it was time for me to go in hiding. I met with General V`ghera, who I knew ran a large counterfitting and illusion masks ring. We started creating my new identity. I hid out in Neriak first living as a Dark Elf. Then I tested my forged papers in Felwithe. When the High Elves didn’t suspect anything, I knew I could return to safety.

So allow me to reintroduce myself, I am no longer Fettuccine, I am now Evostab. My new identity has given me another chance at joy in Norrath and I thank Awakened for allowing me to start this new life with some of the kindest and most joyeous homies in the world. I want to give a special thank you to other Norrathians who had to change their identity because of my bravado – especially Santaclaws, Tanksalot, Watchmyfeet – and so many others.

So if anyone out there needs a home, a sanctuary, a mob crushing machine, a loot generating madhouse - check out http://www.awakenedguild.com/ and app today!
Old 03-01-2018, 03:22 AM
Fire Giant

30 days is too much.

Sorry to hear my Awakened brethren. AM will probably also coincidently be suspended at the same time.
Closed Thread