Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Banned

I think those three being fixed along with binds removed and we could finally say ToV is out of beta lol. One step at a time.

edit: oh and luclin roaming drakes removed as well. sigh.
Last edited by Caiu; 07-11-2017 at 01:49 PM..
Old 07-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think those three being fixed along with binds removed and we could finally say ToV is out of beta lol. One step at a time.

edit: oh and luclin roaming drakes removed as well. sigh.
I'm more inclined to just accept Luclin era NToV and push for perma rooted Lords/Ladies, and much more importantly, the implementation of the Ring of Vulak event. Would be great to see guilds crumble to that event. They struggle with just 1 or 2 adds on top of a named dragon in camp. Would love to see them handle triple Flurry wave 13 or 4 wurm waves or the carrion waves. But alas, a topic for another thread.

This thread is about removing an unclassic Charm immunity flag implemented on all hatchlings in NToV. If the dev position is still one of concern for the balance against raid targets, I don't really care if you flag the green and blue hatchlings high MR or outright immune to prevent their use for their proc abilities against raid targets.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This... but very little in HoT or NToV/WToV dispels. Glimmer Drakes are about the only ones and that's when they elect to cast that spell from the default Druid set.
I figured all the cleric drakes/wurms + SK drakes would cast nullify or cancel frequently. That on top of the shimmer/glimmer druids. Admittedly, never spent a lot of time in EToV despite the armor being good. We were dumb on live and armor farmed in WToV Telk room.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:22 AM
Fire Giant

^
Old 08-29-2017, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Member chanter being a fun raid class? I member.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Member?
Old 10-24-2017, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Bump
Old 10-26-2017, 10:10 PM
Fire Giant

I want this.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

The Vulak Ring would be cool to see here, but don't kid yourself that Aftermath wouldn't crush it with 130 overgeared single boxed toons, even with the general overtuning of NPCs here. I'm sure they'd wipe a few times figuring it out but they'd have it down within a weekend.

On topic, I kind of feel like there is a 'classic unless it helps players' attitude on these forums. If I were a GM I would sympathize with the NPCs too; they are just undermanned and outgunned vs the huge P99 player base. But the reality is only a huge departure from classic would make it mildly challenging, and that is not in the cards, so why not fix these kind of things? Personally I think it would be cool to see some enterprising guild of 30 players kill Vyemm with a slime mist slow vs the usual 100 man zerg.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Developer

For now, the wyverns and non-slowing drakes will be charmable.

Pending update.