Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So my necro is 58 now and I have had similar wants as you (a chill root rot spot) and I have really not found what i'm looking for yet.

I tried Velks spiders and confirm that this place is AIDS solo. XP sucks and the mobs have tons of life and its just a not fun experience.

LDC's are sh!t at 55+ since they are green as can be and yield little to no XP

HS is really good but the constant fear of eating HT's does not make for a relaxing time.

CoM starts to green out 55+ also

The best area I can think of that I have not tried is The Hole. The gargs have so many HPs through and one bad pull is going to get you 5 mobs. I think if you were just root roting around the front area though that it could be great, I will try it out one of these days.
Neriak foreign quarter there are 4 or 6 troll/ogre warrior npcs. All are lvl 50. Only faction hit with them is with the necro guild in neriak.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

As a necro in HS one really shouldn't be eating HT's very often - just FD in case of a bad pull. Of course your FD will sometimes fail, but hey, such is life.

And you can always charm or even summon a pet and send it in a room for everything to blow their HT on, FD and then calmly deal with mobs who suddenly became warriors.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

Outside of HS, I'd say Chardok, but beware of casters. Maybe Skyfire ?
Old 09-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

You can solo to 60 in CoM on the 2nd and 3rd floor, 100% melee mobs too.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Sarnak

KC basement in the safe room might be pretty good. 90% melee mobs, fairly low hps, and they are all blue to a 57. Usually it's not camped but you will likely have to compete for mobs if there is a competent basement group.
Closed Thread