Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Banned

Clokster,

here's discord link https://discord.gg/GxVnD7

PM me once you're in and I'll make you Raid Leader with all those nice permissions.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

I though earthquakes don't reset timers?
Old 09-25-2017, 05:12 AM
Fire Giant

Only if he wasn't up. But if naggy was already up earthquake wouldn't spawn a second one.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by username17 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only if he wasn't up. But if naggy was already up earthquake wouldn't spawn a second one.
Naggy wouldnt have already been up though. So Bloodguard killed the rumbled Naggy. And rumbe repops for classic and kunark do not reset mob windows so he should still be due to repop today. As should VP tomorrow.
Velious is a different proposition. Something tells me rumble repops do reset Velious windows.
Server downtime/patches re-sets all windows.
If someone has more to add please do!
Old 09-25-2017, 06:47 AM
Fire Giant

I'm hearing different reports...the last of which says that the timers did reset with this one.

Naggy's not up right now six hours into the window. Seve has 1 minute left in the window so I think it's safe to say that the 'quake reset the timers.

If that's the case, and I think it is, that means that the first Naggy run will be Sept. 30 at 12:30 p.m. U.S. eastern.

Sorry for the hiccup-ery. Not a thing we can do about it apart from adapt. Here's to hoping that there's not another 'quake between now and then.

We really cannot throw these parties on 'quake-ed Voxes and Naggys for lots of reasons. Part of the point of it all is the ability to schedule in advance.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 09-25-2017, 06:50 AM
Fire Giant

100% Agree. Only raids I can make on P99 are scheduled ones. No rush Cloki. Thanks to you and other guild leaders for arranging this.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hearing different reports...the last of which says that the timers did reset with this one.

Naggy's not up right now six hours into the window. Seve has 1 minute left in the window so I think it's safe to say that the 'quake reset the timers.

If that's the case, and I think it is, that means that the first Naggy run will be Sept. 30 at 12:30 p.m. U.S. eastern.

Sorry for the hiccup-ery. Not a thing we can do about it apart from adapt. Here's to hoping that there's not another 'quake between now and then.

We really cannot throw these parties on 'quake-ed Voxes and Naggys for lots of reasons. Part of the point of it all is the ability to schedule in advance.
Ah if Sev hasnt repopped then yes , full reset of windows to Saturday.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:28 AM
Fire Giant

Check that...that would be Oct. 1 (at 2:45 or so a.m.??? - did I do the math right?) - and I hope that those stakeholders involved would be okay with it. Window opens on the 30th.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 09-25-2017, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naggy died around 9:30-10pm EST tonight. Would have to ask Blood Guard for an exact time of death.

Definitely some unfortunate timing, the last earthquake was 2-3 days before the open Vox raid and this one was 2 days before Naggy.
the quake shouldnt of reset timers as the server didnt come down right?
Old 09-25-2017, 04:24 PM
Aviak

Just confirming that as of right now, Naggy is not up in SolB.
Closed Thread