Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 07:25 PM
Orc

Default <Charm> Casual, Friendly, RL-First

Charm is recruiting. We are a small but growing guild, around for a long time.

We have no restrictions regarding class/ level. We are focused on the concept that you're a person first, a gnome or a druid second (for EQ purposes). Most of us have kids and spouses and are well aware that there are times that things just happen that keep us away.

There are no pressures in the guild; and I ask that there be none. You're not expected to show undying, lifelong devotion. You don't have to stay in a group just because. You don't have to help when someone asks. That being said, we do prefer to invite helpful, positive people who work syngistically together.

Guild rules are, mostly, don't be a jerk. Honor traditional camps when possible, work out encounters with other players amicably when possible (sometimes it isn't). No controversial subjects in guildsay, please (sexism, politics, religion, abortion, etc.). This is not the "freedom of speeeeeechhhh!" guild. This is a warm, welcoming place to feel safe whether you're gay or black or white or straight (or anything else).

Peace with each other and others when possible.

PST to any Charm member in-game. For the moment, a lot of them are officers, so should be able to bring you on board, provided you understand and agree to the rules as lined out above. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nimmian (Womanly Warrior) - "I go where the winds of Karana drive me."

Amris (Girlie Bard) - "Right now, I'm thinking heavy metal. No, really, lambent is heavy."
Old 12-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Large Rat

This sounds really great, been looking for a casual-ish and nice guild. I go in and out of playing long periods and and then getting distracted by rl and a usually soloing ahaha, im not super grindy level wise usually but am usually up for helping people out if possible etc and getting distracted by faction grinding, adventuring and tradeskills. Tho my main is only level 30 right now. Ill have to send a tell someone's way in game soon! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread