Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apologies, Alanus (name violates naming policy btw Al [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

I mean to say "in addition to being inventory cast self targeted instaclick gcd refresher with almost 0 stacking issues it is also a buff icon to mitigate dispel effects"

The earring is not inventory clickable, so you have to sacrifice stats from a better item to wear it and doesn't stack with strength of nature (boo hoo).
Fair enough. I forgot about the stacking issues
Old 09-24-2017, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

The best use for manastone is lv50-60 in the hole.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why I never see druids stoning up at rings or anywhere really? Or what is the use? Honest question.
Because being a port bot isn't a good source of income and mana stones cost a lot.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Op is known EC flipper and has been known to make threads in an attempt to manipulate the prices of items on the forums.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:23 PM
Banned

lol, i cant even sell one of my beads for 150.

i really hope you are right OP but im fairly certain you arent.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Manastone sort of useful, not 200k worth.
AoN barely useful, not worth price at all. GCD cooldown, buff slot, yawn. All easily handled otherwise.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

AoN lets you buy/sell in freeport
Old 09-24-2017, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it does the same thing as the completely free Star of Eyes except it saves you from hitting F1 and how often are you really in a hurry to refresh spells without a target anyways. .
Yes it does the same thing except it requires a target, isn't tradeable, doesn't modify your faction, doesn't change your model, doesn't remove your nameplate, and doesn't give you a trash debuff for dispel protection. It also can't be equipped by casters for extra magic resist.

They're basically the same item.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op is known EC flipper and has been known to make threads in an attempt to manipulate the prices of items on the forums.
Not just on these forums, but I digress.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 09-25-2017, 08:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it does the same thing except it requires a target, isn't tradeable, doesn't modify your faction, doesn't change your model, doesn't remove your nameplate, and doesn't give you a trash debuff for dispel protection. It also can't be equipped by casters for extra magic resist.

They're basically the same item.

Everything it does besides changing faction in classic cities can be done for at least 345k cheaper. Can shrink 14,000 times for same price. Can get +10MR All/All neck without the -100HP from a Wolfs Eye Velium Necklace for a few hundred plat. Can turn name plates off for free in Alt+O.

There's a reason it was never nerfed, and not only wasn't nerfed it was made way easier to obtain when it was changed from dropping off 1 God mob to dropping off 3 level 55 mobs that spawn every 3 days. It has to be the most expensive item on the server that doesn't drop from a mob with a 7 day timer.
Closed Thread