Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 04-19-2024, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Must. Respond. Can't not respond. It is my lifes imperative.
Old 04-20-2024, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Can't not respond. Unpossible.

Super duper late edit there DSM. Nice one. Ya got me.
Double post. Me Le Madz.
Last edited by Duik; 04-20-2024 at 12:08 AM..
Old 04-20-2024, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed that for you.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 04-20-2024, 03:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's very easy to check the post history of the thread by just reading the first few pages of the thread. It's easy to check the post history of the above mentioned posters in this thread. I never start these long threads. I am just responding to the nonsense. If you don't post nonsense, I don't need to reply. Trying to lie about who's bloating the threads doesn't make any sense. Nobody will believe you.
Regarding "Nobody will believe you", this just isn't correct. When someone who rarely checks the forums and doesn't post much, when they came into this thread, who did they gently encourage to reflect on how their behavior undermines their stated intentions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lament Icarus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't check the forums much and don't post often, and I don't know who you are. I do agree with the other posters in that when you try and "fight the trolls", you actually make threads extremely difficult to follow and good information is buried amongst the back and forth, and you also seem incapable of just letting something go. That's a shame, because you seem to have knowledge of the shaman class, and you've posted about it, but then just repeat it over and over as if it will finally convince the "trolls" of your points.

We can even see it with the OP of this thread who got the information they needed on page one, and new players are not going to read 90+ pages of a thread that's just the same arguments ad nauseam.

I'd encourage you to let your ideas just stand on their own merit instead of repeating them forever.
You say "If you don't post nonsense, I don't need to reply", but you don't need to reply to nonsense. You could instead trust other readers to recognize nonsense when they see it. If someone else is repeatedly "posting nonsense" I'm quite confident your rebuttal will be far more credible and convincing with a single response than by repeatedly copy-pasting the same points over and over every time.

If you are unable or unwilling to accept advice from me, I earnestly beg you to at least re-read what Lament Icarus wrote and ask yourself whether getting that sort of response or reaction from an uninvolved and disinterested reader of the thread makes you feel like your current approach has achieved your aims.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:25 AM
Planar Protector

bcbrown, your nathual math and factual facts have been weighed and measered and found wanting.

Stop bullying the DSM factual fact machine, fixing threads since Jan 2014.
Old 04-20-2024, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regarding "Nobody will believe you", this just isn't correct. When someone who rarely checks the forums and doesn't post much, when they came into this thread, who did they gently encourage to reflect on how their behavior undermines their stated intentions?
I wish people would call out the obvious problem posters, but they don't want to be attacked in every thread after that because they angered the mob. That is what happens on this forum, and they can see it.

That is why people will respond to me instead. I don't attack people, so they feel like they can actually have a dialogue. They think that if they can convince me to stop posting, the trolls will stop too.

Sadly that is not how bullies and trolls work. They will continue to bloat threads and attack other posters, even when I am gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You "If you don't post nonsense, I don't need to reply", but you don't need to reply to nonsense. You could instead trust other readers to recognize nonsense when they see it. If someone else is repeatedly "posting nonsense" I'm quite confident your rebuttal will be far more credible and convincing with a single response than by repeatedly copy-pasting the same points over and over every time.

If you are unable or unwilling to accept advice from me, I earnestly beg you to at least re-read what Lament Icarus wrote and ask yourself whether getting that sort of response or reaction from an uninvolved and disinterested reader of the thread makes you feel like your current approach has achieved your aims.
You do realize that you also repeat yourself and respond when you don't need to? It's the same with the other trolls. You are an admitted troll youself.

Before you give advice to others, actually practice what you preach lol. This is why your words ring hollow.

If you didn't post this nonsense, I wouldn't need to respond to it in self defense. Learn how cause and effect works, teach it to your fellow trolls, and the bloat will stop.

Learn how to stay on topic too. Your attempts at giving advice have nothing to do with this thread. You can post in RnF about me if you want, that is the place to do it.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 04-20-2024 at 11:16 AM..
Old 04-20-2024, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Old 04-22-2024, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

lol tann
Old 04-22-2024, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't post IRL pics of DSM, but I mean funny nonetheless

lol
Old 04-22-2024, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2