Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Human beings are pattern-seeking mammals, which is a very good thing about us. However, this can oftentimes lead to people preferring a conspiracy theory over no theory at all; a very bad thing about us.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:14 PM
Banned

You didn't want the video

Take your blinders off
Old 09-18-2014, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

I can say though, even though I think all conspiracy documentaries are a complete waste of time, I do like how they cut the shit and get straight to the point.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you explain all the predictive programming leading up to 9/1

We're talking decades of predictive programming

How do you explain all these coincidences and references in one movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPJQ-1Y8jfY
that video is incredible
Old 09-18-2014, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it never ends, kaga. There is an endless amount of convolution anyone that possesses their age for an IQ can draw up surrounding what could have possibly happened on 9/11. I'm not going there - it's an endless feedback loop and I've been caught in it before and it goes nowhere.
I don't care about any of that. I want to know physically how the towers collapsed. I want to know why there was controlled demolition of tower 7. Those are the only questions I want answered. I don't care about anything beyond those two specific issues.

Answer my questions please.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Does a controlled detonation or not change reality? You're like HBB caroling Israeli foreign policy.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not interested in those questions, it's just such a waste of time. Two airliner jets careened into the buildings, and they collapsed. Building 7 collapsed from damage. It didn't look like a controlled demolition to me.

This is where everyone posts a bunch of conspiracy videos and articles explaining why the buildings couldn't have collapsed on their own - I'm just not interested in it anymore. The United States government is not going to murder 3,000 civilians or conspiratorially demolish buildings.

If you want to indict the government for crimes against humanity or the violation of civil liberty, look at Henry Kissinger's record or the NSA wiretapping. Look at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay and the practice of waterboarding. For fuck's sake indict them on things they're actually doing and abandon this wasteful scrutiny of the fallen twin towers and building 7.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Human beings are pattern-seeking mammals, which is a very good thing about us. However, this can lead oftentimes lead to people preferring a conspiracy theory over no theory at all; a very bad thing about us.
You should steal more quotes like that (richard dawkins) and claim them as your own
Old 09-19-2014, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The United States government is not going to murder 3,000 civilians or conspiratorially demolish buildings.
Might I direct your attention to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Old 09-19-2014, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does a controlled detonation or not change reality? You're like HBB caroling Israeli foreign policy.
Huh? Where in this thread at all did I blame "Teh Guvernment"?
Quote:
I'm not interested in those questions, it's just such a waste of time. Two airliner jets careened into the buildings, and they collapsed. Building 7 collapsed from damage. It didn't look like a controlled demolition to me.

This is where everyone posts a bunch of conspiracy videos and articles explaining why the buildings couldn't have collapsed on their own - I'm just not interested in it anymore. The United States government is not going to murder 3,000 civilians or conspiratorially demolish buildings.

If you want to indict the government for crimes against humanity or the violation of civil liberty, look at Henry Kissinger's record or the NSA wiretapping. Look at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay and the practice of waterboarding. For fuck's sake indict them on things they're actually doing and abandon this wasteful scrutiny of the fallen twin towers and building 7.
Actually I'm more concerned with the possibility of the people behind the construction of the towers lying about the materials/quality control. I'm not sure where the government conspiracy tangent came from though.

I honestly want to know how steel that takes ~2750 degrees F would lose structural integrity in temperatures barely half of that 1517 degrees F is the boiling point of jet fuel in atmospheric conditions.

As for tower 7, while you're entitled to your opinion, I'm still going to give more weight to the plethora of engineers who have a different one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread