Old 09-18-2014, 09:02 PM
Banned

Default Demand the Truth

Put down your crack pipes and your beer bongs and listen up

http://www.voicesofliberty.com/audio...ission-report/

OK now u can blz it
Old 09-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Human beings are pattern-seeking mammals, which is a very good thing about us. However, this can lead oftentimes lead to people preferring a conspiracy theory over no theory at all; a very bad thing about us.

This is why the conspiracies surrounding 9/11 continually baffle me. There was never a question as to what happened - every reasonable person knew right away what we were dealing with here. Everyone knew immediately that this was the result of Islamic fundamentalists backed by theocratic Saddamist fascism. There wasn't even a whiff of a thought leading to anything else, save by a few stoners like Michael Moore and his legion of brain-dead followers.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Human beings are pattern-seeking mammals, which is a very good thing about us. However, this can lead oftentimes lead to people preferring a conspiracy theory over no theory at all; a very bad thing about us.

This is why the conspiracies surrounding 9/11 continually baffle me. There was never a question as to what happened - every reasonable person knew right away what we were dealing with here. Everyone knew immediately that this was the result of Islamic fundamentalists backed by theocratic Saddamist fascism. There wasn't even a whiff of a thought leading to anything else, save by a few stoners like Michael Moore and his legion of brain-dead followers.
So you have the answers to...

At what temperature does jet fuel burn? What temperature is the melting point in the steel used to construct the towers.

Explain tower 7?
Old 09-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Then how do you explain all the predictive programming in cartoons, movies and TV shows leading up to 9/11
Old 09-18-2014, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

If there was no question there would be no conspiracy theories. I don't know what you're talking about.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

The conspiracies are unreasonable and a waste of time and thought. Instead of scraping the barrel, looking endlessly for things to indict our government on - things which do not exist - why don't you do something about the state of Islam as it glares us in the face? While we're wasting our time on this, ISIS is increasing their numbers by proliferating propagandist videos worldwide to recruit more soldiers into their death cult, all in the name of the murder and slaughter of innocent civilians and the destruction of civilized society.

This nonsense is a distraction. I'm all about complexity - sure, the events leading up to 9/11 were complicated, but let's not ignore the obvious at the same time.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
The conspiracies are unreasonable and a waste of time and thought. Instead of scraping the barrel, looking endlessly for things to indict our government on - things which do not exist - why don't you do something about the state of Islam as it glares us in the face? While we're wasting our time on this, ISIS is increasing their numbers by proliferating propagandist videos worldwide to recruit more soldiers into their death cult, all in the name of the murder and slaughter of innocent civilians and the destruction of civilized society.

This nonsense is a distraction. I'm all about complexity - sure, the events leading up to 9/11 were complicated, but let's not ignore the obvious at the same time.
Or you could answer the question instead of "hey look over there!"
Old 09-18-2014, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:

You realize that the ISIS beheading videos are 100% bullshit right?

False flag psyops

Propaganda

Complete bullshit
Old 09-18-2014, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Because it never ends, kaga. There is an endless amount of convolution anyone that possesses their age for an IQ can draw up surrounding what could have possibly happened on 9/11. I'm not going there - it's an endless feedback loop and I've been caught in it before and it goes nowhere.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Because it never ends, kaga. There is an endless amount of convolution anyone that possesses their age for an IQ can draw up surrounding what could have possibly happened on 9/11. I'm not going there - it's an endless feedback loop and I've been caught in it before and it goes nowhere.
How do you explain all the predictive programming leading up to 9/1

We're talking decades of predictive programming

How do you explain all these coincidences and references in one movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPJQ-1Y8jfY
Closed Thread