Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Orc

For what its worth. Its completely true.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Cecily, I offer therapy sessions at 2k an hour, 1 hour minimum.

You don't have to handle the shame of being wrong alone.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you are only trolling... but sometimes I think you might actually be dense.

For what its worth, you don't have to go the Tiggles route.
She's definitely just trolling, but I responded anyway because there are actually people dumb enough to believe the hype about rotation having no competition and if one little boy or girl can read what I wrote and understand that you don't have to race for EVERY mob to be competitive, I will have done my job

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Orc

"there are actually people dumb enough to believe the hype about rotation having no competition and if one little boy or girl can read what I wrote and understand that you don't have to race for EVERY mob to be competitive, I will have done my job"

I'm sorry, but racing against time (what is it 6 hours?) doesn't count as competition.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Let's not make the mistake of thinking this server has competition...

You want competition for raid bosses, go to red. You want to stand in line for loot, you play here.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 05-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You want competition for raid bosses, go to red. You want to stand in line for loot, you play here.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

For sure. Even the Class C guilds are basically standing at the FTE jav spam RNG vending machine.

I think Velious will change things though.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 05-27-2014, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"there are actually people dumb enough to believe the hype about rotation having no competition and if one little boy or girl can read what I wrote and understand that you don't have to race for EVERY mob to be competitive, I will have done my job"

I'm sorry, but racing against time (what is it 6 hours?) doesn't count as competition.
That's true, but racing against other guilds does. So I guess what we have here is a rotation that enables all guilds to compete for the majority of loot, but has set aside a minority of loot to be distributed evenly amongst any who are capable of getting it. Almost like... almost like we're playing an emulator (read: DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IT'S NOT REAL) for a game we used to love, and the point is, get this, for everybody to enjoy the game again rather than just 20 horrible nerds who don't have jobs and want to take everything for themselves just to spite everyone else

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do you get 2 meastros? we only killed him once.....

and not saying we are superior, just saying you guys are carebear fags who needs a gay rule just to get kills cause you can't compete
I don't understand your logic. If the rules weren't in place Doljo wouldn't even have a chance at seeing a raid mob let alone attempt one. TMO/IB would clean house with a naggy/vox to BDA every now and then. Doljo wouldn't even be a guild w/o the current rule set.

And that's a bingo.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand your logic. If the rules weren't in place Doljo wouldn't even have a chance at seeing a raid mob let alone attempt one. TMO/IB would clean house with a naggy/vox to BDA every now and then. Doljo wouldn't even be a guild w/o the current rule set.

And that's a bingo.
No dude, you've got it all wrong. They complain about how right TMO is, then when their guild chokes and dies on stolen maestro bard weapons they all get into TMO because TMO likes their attitude

Closed Thread