Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 07-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Default Everfrost Peaks McMarrin guards...

I have been killing Barbarian guards in Everfrost Peaks on/off for the last several evenings. After killing McMarrin guard_099, I get 4 negative faction hits which the wiki states but I do NOT receive any positive faction (that the wiki states should be)
: http://wiki.project1999.com/Dom_McMarrin :
*I receive No positive faction for Rogues of the White Rose +10^

Also; related to same guard NPC's; I've noticed it takes 3 Ice Comets to kill these guards. Wiki again; states HP@ 2600. After 2 ICs the guards are about 31%.

1 IC @ lv51 = 1120 dmg. Basic math will show this isn't adding up unless there was a guard tweak to boost them up at some point. Please understand I am not claiming to be filled with EQ knowledge but am very much trying to help with what I can.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to play again & hope this helps!
Old 07-25-2014, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Thank you for your interest in helping to make this server more classic!

The Project 1999 wiki is not a definitive guide to classic Everquest. It is a player maintained repository of information that is intended to reflect the current state of the server. Unfortunately a lot of the information on the wiki is simply incorrect. If you encounter a discrepancy between what you encounter in game and what you read on the wiki you are to consider the game to be definitive, not the wiki. The best thing you can do in a situation like this would be to register for an account on the wiki and edit the information so that it reflects the current state of P99.

If, however, you suspect that the factions or hitpoints for that mob do not reflect the state of the game as it existed in 1999-2000(up until the release of Velious), you will need to support your bug report with research. Read this thread on how to perform research, and include links to any findings that would show that a change to P99 is warranted.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Banned

At least one of those fuggers should see invis too. Not sure if they do here.