Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 03:56 PM
Orc

Default Druid Epic Turn In

So, apparently today I tried to turn in the items for the Cleansed Spirit of Antonica (Ancient Rock, Pure Lakewater, Chunk of Tundra) to the withered treant in NK at lvl 45 ... and he ate everything.

I thought there were no level checks for the epic quests?

I am extremely upset as now I have just wasted countless hours trying to get those mobs to spawn. Is there any recourse for this? I've made a in game petition but I don't have much hope hearing from that.

Anyone who's been here before? Is there any other recourse for this other than what I've already done?
Old 09-16-2015, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

You handed in the wrong water, it should have been Clean Lakewater. Pure is for cleansed spirit of kunark.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

You unfortunately did the quest wrong.

Pure Lakewater is from Corrupted Barracuda in LoIO. Clean Lakewater is the drop from corrupted shaman in Lake Rathetear.

You can either try to petition and hope they help you. Get the correct Lakewater from your bank and run out to the Withered Treant and turn it in, hopefully allowing you to MQ the Heart to yourself. Or recamp the 3 pieces you lost.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You handed in the wrong water, it should have been Clean Lakewater. Pure is for cleansed spirit of kunark.
I apologize for the typo, I definitely turn in the one from the aqua goblin shaman. I haven't killed any of the Kunark ones yet.

If i could actually fin my log file I'd post it ...
Last edited by mcbizzler; 09-16-2015 at 04:10 PM..
Old 09-16-2015, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

You need to use the petition forum. In-game petition is for immediate assistance, not item reimbursement. It would be faster to recamp than it would be to wait for reimbursement (if they would even do that in this situation).

What was/is your faction with the trent?

Did you have logs on? Posting any response he gave, if any, may help narrow down the issue.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...light=Cleansed

Someone had a similar issue as you. Were you under level 46 when doing the turn in?
Old 09-16-2015, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were you under level 46 when doing the turn in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lvl 45 ... and he ate everything.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Orc

I thought I had turned my logs on long ago, but I cannot apparently cannot find any log files currently.

He gave me this line:

"withered treant lets out a sigh like a slow storm over the plains of Karana. Its skin begins to slough off into piles at its base. 'This step is done. Now, take my heart, pure symbol of Antonica. My heart, cleansed of corruption, can interrupt the flow of the corruption between the priest and his dark god. Force it upon him, quickly. I can feel him here in the karanas somewhere."

Then he gave me another line about not having enough experience - I am currently 45.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Yea that is likely the issue then. They should reimburse it I would think. But for some reason the Druid epic has level restrictions on it already. I did some turn ins at 40~ on EQMac for Druid epic no problem.

But this server seems to require 46 going forward
Old 09-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Orc

Any idea if this is new? I was aware they are adding the equip requirement for epics, but restricting turn ins based on level was never "classic".

Anyways, I posted in the Petition section, don't have my hopes up though.
Closed Thread