Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 10:47 AM
Banned

My fraps show nothing but vex being summoned...

It also shows fandango dropping firewall mobs at zone in portal. Rip.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:25 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

<ex> vs <ex>
Old 07-31-2017, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tonight was a blast with some sick PVP between <Vex> and <Apex>.

The night started off with <Apex> gathering in feerott with intentions of dropping some free content(but they came to the peak). They had about 15 so <Vex> decided to kill/plug them all and take fear and wait for golems (we didn't have timers). <Vex> secured inside fear with 23 and <Apex> gathered outside for a couple hours struggling to gather their preferred numbers (twice as many as the enemy). Eventually we had a massive PvP fight that lasted around 45 minutes. As things go in fear there were mobs everywhere and dead bodies littering the ground. Was an awesome battle against higher numbers in a crazy zone.

Well fought on both sides! C U REAL SOON.

-Metroid-
forgot to include the other guild you had with you? Also your #s are bad and story line is wrong, but carry on.

You guys lost and trained repeatedly.
Last edited by MavstabYoudead; 07-31-2017 at 12:24 PM..
Old 07-31-2017, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that why Speeddsz zoned into fear with rezbox and da song to try and train us atleast 5 times?

This is his first try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYEIBwLAR6o
he just zoned in to scout. nothing new or unheard of. zoning in to you guys with less numbers, and you guys having position, more bards and windstrikers would have been a stupid decision on our part.

interesting you only have a video of him zoning in without any train....
Old 07-31-2017, 01:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that why Speeddsz zoned into fear with rezbox and da song to try and train us atleast 5 times?

This is his first try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYEIBwLAR6o
I've never trained on this server, period. I play to pvp OR grief those that try and grief me (Ragnarok).

As it was, I zoned in and lagged for about the first 3 or so seconds before I could see anything, got pretty much instaprocced and died. GJ on kill!

Rurd asked me to come back, so of coarse I did.. looted my corpse then ran off to scout.

I would really hope that no one really thought that I trained you guys..
Old 07-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

We know it wasn't you.

What i think happened is you guys posted up on fetid house and we hadnt cleared any mobs around the house, you guys got aggro which turned into tt aggro etc and it got dropped on our post..

trains happen in fear. just glad you guys came in to fight. ct was horrendous and we were tired of waiting.. we didnt have the timers so we knew we would be in there a while.. we had 25 i think you guys brought 34-37 ish but you had many alts camped at portal.

was fun. we will prep better next time.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Lol all this back and forth about training, we all know damn well there is nothing you can do about trains in fear unless you clear the zone. They are gonna happen plain and simple. Was a blast!

-Metroid-
Old 07-31-2017, 02:29 PM
Banned

release the rest of Twin Peaks the Return, i agree!
Old 07-31-2017, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We know it wasn't you.

What i think happened is you guys posted up on fetid house and we hadnt cleared any mobs around the house, you guys got aggro which turned into tt aggro etc and it got dropped on our post..

trains happen in fear. just glad you guys came in to fight. ct was horrendous and we were tired of waiting.. we didnt have the timers so we knew we would be in there a while.. we had 25 i think you guys brought 34-37 ish but you had many alts camped at portal.

was fun. we will prep better next time.
I was 2nd person at TT house and there was no agro. Trains came from you guys trying to avoid deaths and included someone running through graveyard and bringing draco. TT's are not near the fetid house either. You have to go quite a ways east towards the firewall to grab those.

You guys were cycling through toons as well...good fight was fun.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

you guys are all bad at pvp