Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Banned

Default IB takes 80% of the loot, shares 50% of the raid suspension.

FE/IB raid suspended from every raid mob, not allowed to zone into VP due to officers training TMO during Trakanon.

Community at large doesn't notice since they only average 2 mobs a week anyways.

In related news "Inglorious Entry" has swelled in membership since the announcement.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

First*
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

Heard Europa beating IB/FE in kills
Old 12-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Banned

I feel almost sad for random members of FE fucked by incompetence of their officiers/leader.

They have chosen for you the path of dishonesty & vile process !

It is time to pay the bill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest is boring as fuck and slaying mobs I've killed 14 years ago for the 1,000 time is also boring as fuck.

The only thing that makes it FUN is making sure other people feel bad when I kill Trakanon for the 1,000 time.

I had a blast fighting IB/BDA/VD but when they left and I farmed VP for X months I left for almost a year.

When this Forceful Entry guild started competing and causing shit I returned and battled them on the forums and in game.

Now that TMO is again uncontested 90% of the time and most of the people I battled with have quit or joined TMO or have been beating into subjugation like Tasslehof I no longer see the reason into logging into EQ.

I don't make Reddit threads, I don't fight with people over politics or social justice and I don't pick fights with random users, I only engage people here about Everquest. When there is no Everquest Drama I see no need to post.

Being the predominant Guild Slayer on the server comes at a great cost that when there is no competing guild I have no use.
Still waiting for you to GTFO like you promised, 2 months ago. Or are you saying FE/IB is such a threat to your guild of sperglings, that you needed to come back to fight them? Or are you just a lying, pig-eyed sack of shit?
Old 12-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Banned

haha, what did they do this time? Everyone thinks FE/IB are some sort of white knights against TMO tyranny. In reality they are just a bunch of scumbags that don't play by the rules, when TMO is successful within the bounds of the rules.
Old 12-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest is boring as fuck and slaying mobs I've killed 14 years ago for the 1,000 time is also boring as fuck.

The only thing that makes it FUN is making sure other people feel bad when I kill Trakanon for the 1,000 time.
Friendly reminder to any bright-eyed youngsters who may be reading this: The people posting in this this thread are motivated solely by ruining your play experience and/or trolling about it on the forums.

This has been a public service announcement, you may now resume your regularly scheduled forumquesting.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

is winter still coming?
Old 12-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanforce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha, what did they do this time? Everyone thinks FE/IB are some sort of white knights against TMO tyranny. In reality they are just a bunch of scumbags that don't play by the rules, when TMO is successful within the bounds of the rules.
They did too many shits lately : Training trakanon / Raid interferences ( too many to count it..), Killing mobs without have FTE (bunch of times now, probably 80% retardness + 20% blind)... etc
Old 12-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanforce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@hitpoint.... still deluded enough to think you are the good guys? Or have you falling into the FE/IB TinHat trap?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread