Alien ravaged 3 13.04%
Frozen wasteland 2 8.70%
Endless desert 1 4.35%
Jungle cities 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Kobold

Default Your 'ideal' post apocalyptic world?

What would you rather try and survive in? Think of it as it's just happened in the matter of 3-7 days.

Demon run world - "What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff!" - Ray Stanz

Demons have taken over the world, having won the battle between heaven and hell. From the fallen angels there are various forms of weaponry. Guns, swords, shields, slight magical items (mainly for detecting demons). You somehow managed to be overlooked as they passed through your area. If not within 30 miles of a 'major' city, there is nobody else around you, the closer to the center of cities the higher chance to find someone.

Nuclear wasteland - Yes, fallout style but with current day weaponry, lets pretend that the contamination dissipates quickly. Still tainting water/food but not in the air so you can walk around. Opposite applies to survivors, closer to the city the less chance of finding others.

Aliens ravaging the world - Fallen Skies or Mars Attacks! would be my best references. A violent alien species have landed, tearing us apart as soon as they arrived. They have set up 'forts' in major cities, flying vehicles doing patrols around the out side of them.

Frozen wastland - comet/meteor passes close to earth, messing with our climate. Everything is now fairly frozen, tall buildings, lakes/rivers (not seas but glaciers everywhere). Days never get warmer than low 40's during the summer months.

Endless desert - same as above only raising temperature. 90 being the low in the winter months.

Jungle citys - Mother nature had decided to take her planet back. Every form of plant in the ground grows rapidly, tearing through skyscrapers and other buildings. Roads demolished by tree roots and oversized grass, rivers breaking dams, valleys and canyons opening and of course all volcano's erupting.
I'm trying to create something that will be optionally fun for the server, something for level 50's to do when your not busy shitting in your socks.
Greeting Starfighter, you have been recruited by the Starleague to defend the frontier against Zurr and the Codan armada.

Baas rutten, Monk

Realena peacecraft, monk of cazic thule server.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

A natural utopia full of people not jaded by the world and dissasociation between people and the world around them. A harmonious gathering of people of different cultures and ideas spread throughout the world not forcing war upon eachother but rather learning from eachother and living within the natural bounds of the environment instead of manipulating, extracting, and raping the world around us for personal vices and lesser forms of pleasure.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

What the fuck, no zombie choice? Not voting
Old 06-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Fire Giant

Combination of Zombie/Nuclear.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

came for zombies, stayed for aliens

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:04 AM
Planar Protector

I'll take jungle cities and go 100% Hatchet

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Voted frozen wasteland because Winter is Comming.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...end-world.html
Old 06-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck, no zombie choice? Not voting
Old 06-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimm Barely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...end-world.html
Amazing what people can do in Photoshop. Also rather amazing how strangely beautiful something that's such a mess can look.
Closed Thread