Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 10:51 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok folks. Dept of Fun is looking for some information on this mob. if anyone has more information than what is posted online.

The faster we get this the faster the DEPT OF FUN can have some fun.
this nugget's sig longer than the pixel limit like what the fuck is this a facebook link bruvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv....................
Old 01-27-2017, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Bump!! Still haven't gotten any good leads on this!! Dept of Fun NEEDS YOU!!

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 01-27-2017, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

I been tryin to hunt it off and on since I saw the thread....

Got like 3 crookstingers and a bag full of unicorn horns and some other named....but still no treestone! Yet....
Old 01-27-2017, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

I forgot you had a ranger. Wanna set a date to try and mass farm. 6 min timer we could do the whole zone pretty fast.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 01-27-2017, 02:50 PM
Orc

I was farming for those +wisdom shoulder off Thistle Underbrush, and saw Dimshimmer quite often. Kill all the fairie maidens (especially the "A fairie maiden"s), and I tried to kill all the low level brownies too (not the lvl 45ish ones).

At one time I believe I was killing the roaming skeletons (trying to get the druid root necklace) to spawn the undead ghasts mobs. Also killed all the pixies I ran into collecting pixie dust. Pretty sure I collected a dozen-ish wands by the time Thistle Underbrush finally dropped a pair of shoulders. Good luck!
Old 01-27-2017, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFaceless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was farming for those +wisdom shoulder off Thistle Underbrush, and saw Dimshimmer quite often. Kill all the fairie maidens (especially the "A fairie maiden"s), and I tried to kill all the low level brownies too (not the lvl 45ish ones).

At one time I believe I was killing the roaming skeletons (trying to get the druid root necklace) to spawn the undead ghasts mobs. Also killed all the pixies I ran into collecting pixie dust. Pretty sure I collected a dozen-ish wands by the time Thistle Underbrush finally dropped a pair of shoulders. Good luck!
Whaaat? I got those shoulders so easy (tipped a druid with them).

I been leaving the fairies alone....cuz i loves them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And pixies too! I let them live! Even just killing the skytalons was bad! My facctioon!!
Old 01-27-2017, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whaaat? I got those shoulders so easy (tipped a druid with them).

I been leaving the fairies alone....cuz i loves them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And pixies too! I let them live! Even just killing the skytalons was bad! My facctioon!!
Yeah, I can't bring myself to hurt a fairy. And I weep a little every time I shoot Ol Dimmer out of the sky.
Brownies, though, I murder every single one of those I see.
Old 01-27-2017, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

It seems the consensus is the same as ZAM and old blogs. Nobody knows lol.

Old 01-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I can't bring myself to hurt a fairy. And I weep a little every time I shoot Ol Dimmer out of the sky.
Brownies, though, I murder every single one of those I see.
I kill the no-faction brownies.

Wolf form I'm indifferent to them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] So I can visit their tiny village to shop and see their spider farm ((is so cute!! I wonder if they get spider milk? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ))
Old 01-27-2017, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems the consensus is the same as ZAM and old blogs. Nobody knows lol.
Fountree knows, or knew. I can loan some to Sorn, but not you. Would rather you guys got your own all the same.
Closed Thread